NXT Live on USA 12/18/19: Commercials in the first match, We off that.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Haven’t seen the match yet, but glad they finally pulled the trigger on taking the title of Shayna. If she didn’t lose, then you’d probably just have to vacate the title and move it to the main roster. Shayna has beaten everybody and there’s no way you don’t make the change after an excellent build for Rhea (though Bianca should’ve taken the title from her way back in the first place).

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
giphy.gif

YO!!!

looks like some white pervert was trying to touch her titty.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There is something about this chick that I really like, she has that "IT" factor.. I accidentally spoiled it for myself but I like what they did, they really made it a moment for her.. I hope she holds the title until they bring her to raw or smackdown, she is ready.

I had a feeling that Rhea would win, considering how much they have been building her up and the long reign of Shayna. Good to see her walk away with the strap tonight at the young age of 23 :leon:. She really has a good look and I immediately noticed her the first time I saw her on NXT :ehh:. Plus you would think it would open up new story line possibilities for the women of NXT.

Cole/Balor was a good match as well to open the show with :ehh:. Not gonna lie, Cole's entrance with the Boom and Adam Cole bay bay is one of the best I've seen since tuning back in.

Fushida/Grimes was a dope match too. I know Grimes doesn't seem to be a favorite here :lolbron:, but I fukk with those delayed suplex's he hits and the Cave In on the right opponent like he hit tonight looks :wow:.

I do agree that I wouldn't mind some more character development/promos, pretty much every one on the roster I've watched is solid if not above average in the ring. Give me something else to look forward to tuning in each week.

I agree with your whole post, but this especially. Its great that these dudes can put on a classic every week, but lets slow down on the 15-20 minute non title maches and throw in some compelling storylines. Like I have no reason to care about Keith Lee, or Dijakovic, and pretty much 90% of the roster. They are just big guys that can do CW moves :yeshrug: This is WWE most of us watch this company for the drama, NXT needs to include some drama going foward

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Io hearing some slick shyt, waiting for her music to stop, responding to the shyt that was said, & then dropping down in a split :dead:

WWE got to get a handle on the people that show up to NXT shows saying racists shyt to the wrestlers. Every few months you end up hearing about something because the people in Florida don't know how to act. People there in the crowd/the wrestlers I hope are pointing these fukkers out so that their kicked out & banned from shows.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There is something about this chick that I really like, she has that "IT" factor.. I accidentally spoiled it for myself but I like what they did, they really made it a moment for her.. I hope she holds the title until they bring her to raw or smackdown, she is ready.

I agree with our whole post, but this especially. Its great that these dudes can put on a classic every week, but lets slow down on the 15-20 minute non title maches and throw in some compelling storylines. Like I have no reason to care about Keith Lee, or Dijakovic, and pretty much 90% of the roster. They are just big guys that can do CW moves :yeshrug: This is WWE most of us watch this company for the drama, NXT needs to include some drama going foward

Plus more character development during the weekly show will protect Takeover more because they're putting on Takeover quality matches every week.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Io hearing some slick shyt, waiting for her music to stop, responding to the shyt that was said, & then dropping down in a split :dead:

WWE got to get a handle on the people that show up to NXT shows saying racists shyt to the wrestlers. Every few months you end up hearing about something because the people in Florida don't know how to act. People there in the crowd/the wrestlers I hope are pointing these fukkers out so that their kicked out & banned from shows.

I went to a WWE show in Pensacola FL back in July. Someone yelled USA at ALI, and ALI hit the guy with a :beli: and said "I'm from Chicago" :snoop:

I think Shayna is going to win the Rumble and face Becky at Mania for the title. She got nothing left to do in NXT. Her two buddies are going to need to step up their games once she leaves though.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What, did the dude in the audience call Io Korean or Taiwanese or something lmaoo??

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I do fukk with Rhea though, she got the powerhouse look and could probably put on some classics with some smaller females.

I really hope Tegan gets a shot down the line.
This is why the War Games thing fukking infuriated me - because if they knew Rhea was getting the rocket, there's no reason at all to have Tegan on that team with her. There's a readymade story about Tegan getting injured against Rhea, Rhea mocking her for it all over twitter, and then you end up with Rhea as champ? It's right there. But in the interest of the brand loyalty and history-making obsession the company has, you can't revisit that after having them buddy-buddy on a team and Tegan basically take Rhea over Dakota.

So, honestly I'd imagine the only way Tegan sees a shot with actual story behind it is probably if they let Dakota take it off Rhea via shenanigans or some shyt. That being said, NXT Women's Champion (evil)Dakota Kai is a run I'd like to watch.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
:huhldup: Tegan Nox doesn't belong in the title scene brehs

She's average in the ring and that Lady Kane shyt is cringe af

Candice is better than Tegan and I'm not a Candice fan.

They need a secondary title for some of these mid level broads to go after.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why the War Games thing fukking infuriated me - because if they knew Rhea was getting the rocket, there's no reason at all to have Tegan on that team with her. There's a readymade story about Tegan getting injured against Rhea, Rhea mocking her for it all over twitter, and then you end up with Rhea as champ? It's right there. But in the interest of the brand loyalty and history-making obsession the company has, you can't revisit that after having them buddy-buddy on a team and Tegan basically take Rhea over Dakota.

So, honestly I'd imagine the only way Tegan sees a shot with actual story behind it is probably if they let Dakota take it off Rhea via shenanigans or some shyt. That being said, NXT Women's Champion (evil)Dakota Kai is a run I'd like to watch.

Yeah Tegan should have turned on Rhea due to their past issues. The storyline was already built in. The Dakota turn was great but it was head scratching that Tegan showed up randomly and was cool with Rhea all of sudden. Maybe they said something on commentary about them patching it up. :yeshrug:

I was hoping that when Tegan came to NXT UK, she was going to be on-site with Rhea only to get caught feuding with someone else due to Rhea leaving to the states. After 6 months or a year, then bring her over to the states and then start feuding with Rhea. Sounded dope in my head lol

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah Tegan should have turned on Rhea due to their past issues. The storyline was already built in. The Dakota turn was great but it was head scratching that Tegan showed up randomly and was cool with Rhea all of sudden. Maybe they said something on commentary about them patching it up. :yeshrug:

I was hoping that when Tegan came to NXT UK, she was going to be on-site with Rhea only to get caught feuding with someone else due to Rhea leaving to the states. After 6 months or a year, then bring her over to the states and then start feuding with Rhea. Sounded dope in my head lol

Yeah that feud's gotta be reopened now because

Goddamn :laff: Ether like that you can't ignore :russ:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
WWE couldn’t help themselves n put tha title on ANOTHER blond.

NXT women’s roster had Sharai, Bianca, Dakota, a bunch of non white non blond believable women to put the belt on...but these dudes had to grab Rhea from NXT UK to win the title from Shayna (who’s half Asian)

BUT

Rhea is a great talent, great performer, and great talker n has presence.