Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
now y’all missing 10 players you all have more 5 stars per position then damn near every school in America i don’t care about Cincinnati getting a trophy or not, y’all underachieved period, and snuck a win, with as much talent you all have, you all should have steam rolled them, stop that better team shyt, y’all cheeks period and frankly should fire Kirby for it even being this close

We cheeks yet we won

Great hot take bro

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Cincinnati wasn’t supposed to be close, uga didn’t win, natti figured a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, honestly the sec is Bama, the other teams are good but can get that ass tapped by other teams, uga has more 5 stars and high 4 stars up and down that roster, and barring Cincinnati just lining up and running on 3&2 you all would lose, y’all got whooped today period
:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We cheeks yet we won

Great hot take bro

by 1 point after being down most of the game, on what planet did uga play half as good as the talented team they are ??? I keep saying this game should not have even been close, you all should have been leaning on them running the ball down their throat period but couldn’t do that, i didn’t say uga was cheeks i said they underachieved and to stop beating your chest like y’all then did some shyt

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
by 1 point after being down most of the game, on what planet did uga play half as good as the talented team they are ???

We beat an undefeated, top 8 Cincy team by 3 points. Y’all dismiss that we had a bunch of our regulars out, you dismiss that Cincy is actually a good team and was higher ranked than us coming into the game. Do you want me to make apologies for winning? :gucci:

I keep saying this game should not have even been close, you all should have been leaning on them running the ball down their throat period but couldn’t do that

Our run game has been inconsistent all year. Give them credit for playing well in the trenches

i didn’t say uga was cheeks

y’all cheeks period

:dwillhuh: What is wrong with you?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We beat an undefeated, top 8 Cincy team by 3 points. Y’all dismiss that we had a bunch of our regulars out, you dismiss that Cincy is actually a good team and was higher ranked than us coming into the game. Do you want me to make apologies for winning? :gucci:

Our run game has been inconsistent all year. Give them credit for playing well in the trenches

:dwillhuh: What is wrong with you?

typing too fast i meant y’all performance was cheeks, my bad but the point remains y’all played down and thought y’all was gonna roll Cincy y’all should have stomped them on pure talent alone, and players out means nothing, if it was that bad why play, also still more 5-high 4 stars than they have on their entire team, y’all should have kirbys head on a platter