NYC heroin ring w/ cartel links busted w/900k cash, $1M cars & Versace strollers confiscated

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
You watch too many movies jigaboo

Frank was an informant and a mule for the real boss Sgt. Smack Atkinson over in Vietnam

Frank's testimony led to over 120 arrests in NYC alone

Exactly... Dudes should have been like old man ochoa of the medellin cartel who actually ran the cartel but he stayed quiet on his farm doing cattle work but actually making millions on the low, but people think pablo ran everything because he was flashy and out in the public eye

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
NYC heroin ring busted with cars and drugs seized | Daily Mail Online

When the feds want to snatch you up, they'll do it. Make yourself hotter by posting your illegally gotten gains to IG and parking exotic whips on the block brehs.
Man I can guarantee you the CIA and the FBI/DEA were allowing those guys to operate.
Some of you all just don't get it, the drugs that are imported to this country are done with the resources and full knowledge of the US government.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Exactly... Dudes should have been like old man ochoa of the medellin cartel who actually ran the cartel but he stayed quiet on his farm doing cattle work but actually making millions on the low, but people think pablo ran everything because he was flashy and out in the public eye
Ochoa was never a criminal. He could have stunted and wasn't anything anybody could do about it

FSP

Banned
Daps
You say that like IG didn't heavily accelerate them gettin caught

They could've at least finenessed a little weight off when it got hot , as these idiots would've been busted in any day and age
lmao breh IG could have never existed and they would have been caught just as quick. You're paying too much attention to the wording of the article

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
No amount of laying low will keep you from catching that conspiracy charge these days. Social media didn't get them caught up, I guarantee snitches did though. That's why it's better to just take your ass to work in the am or work on a legal hustle.
Real shyt it's not the police you gotta worry about, it's bytch ass nikkas who ain't built for jail life and snitch the whole crew out to do less time

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You say that like IG didn't heavily accelerate them gettin caught

They could've at least finenessed a little weight off when it got hot , as these idiots would've been busted in any day and age
You don't think the cops didn't notice the money in real life?

Drug dealers ended up dead or in jail when time was due before social media

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
You don't think the cops didn't notice the money in real life?

Drug dealers ended up dead or in jail when time was due before social media

Nah they definitely saw everything .
They just wouldn't be able to take everyone down in one fell swoop is what I'm saying. They created and documented a full paper trail

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Nah they definitely saw everything .
They just wouldn't be able to take everyone down in one fell swoop is what I'm saying. They created and documented a full paper trail
That's how the alphabet boys complete a takedown for ALL drug crews since the beginning. They hit everyone on the same day at the exact same time.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
SMH, that ingrained NEED, the urge to show off what you got thru illegal means is absolutely stunning...

Knowing all we know now about FEDS/12 looking at social media, and people STILL do it willingly.

All that to show off a damn Versace stroller (a Versace stroller yo :snoop:), some cars, jewelry, and other gifts

That deep-seeded need to let people know what you have is amazing. It's almost as important as food or air. You're already taking major chances doing the illegal work
then you make it super easy for them alphabet boys to build their case, and all they gonna do is hold up pics of your dumb behind when they get to court.

This isn't a social media problem, it's a people problem, social media just exacerbates it. Everyone has to get their moneystack/bands so they can do the obligatory "money phone" pose...
Stuff not even original anymore. IDC how much I have, i'm not showing off and setting myself up to be a target. Low key has always been my thing, and it will continue that way

All that stunting and the Feds took it ALL...and you gonna be sitting in a cell for a LONG time. Just hope it was worth it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are lucky the FEDS got to them before the wolves started to form because trust and believe stunting on instagram and you live around wolves it is only a matter of time before jealous and envy you created and attracted with these posts starts to manifest.

:mjlol: wtf you think they was running a lemonade stand?

:stopitslime: think dudes associated with the Mexican cartels ain't got guns and goons brehs