Obama On Why Democrats Lost In 2016

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i cant wait for democrats to lose again in 2020. they'll never learn :beli:

Or you get minorities to spread out across the country to swing the election. Minorities being lumped up on the coasts is less power.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You should just post a link to his Rolling Stone interview. Not this lightweight YouTube personality garbage. His assessment is bullshyt. It's 5 minutes of head up your ass blinkered bullshyt.

The Day After: Obama on His Legacy, Trump's Win and the Path Forward

It's a great interview that contains more than just the usual, empty whining about the establishment boogeyman.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Obama right.

Young nikkaz:

"Da election rigged, President a figurehead."

:snoop:

Fell right into them crackas trap

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
what a dirtbag

you know why they lost? because they ran hillary clinton. end of story
No.

Because of the failing policies.

The only idiots that follow their platform are the gullible black Americans who have been conditioned never to challenge or ask questions but to just go along.

What results have we seen from the Democrat party's platform except for dysfunctional families, outrageously high crime in democrat-controlled cities and gender-confused children

We should be ashamed.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Democrats lost because the "great majority" in this country was getting real sick of the catering towards minorities, LGBT, immigrants etc....And they wanted so badly a great White hope that cares about the "true" Americans.

Also, Clinton ran a shyt campaign. Her rapsheet didn't make it any better either.

Daps
No.

Because of the failing policies.

The only idiots that follow their platform are the gullible black Americans who have been conditioned never to challenge or ask questions but to just go along.

What results have we seen from the Democrat party's platform except for dysfunctional families, outrageously high crime in democrat-controlled cities and gender-confused children

We should be ashamed.

He's right tho. That's why only half the people eligible to vote came out. The options were that shytty.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
She's winning the popular vote by millions.

The amount of votes separating her and Trump is 100k+ on swing states.

Trump won swing states by 1-3%.

Decent amount of votes went to third party in swing states too.

End of the day, it could have been different if it wasn't Hillary. It was close.

:yeshrug:

fukk em all though.