Obama privately tells donors that it's almost time to unite and back Hillary Clinton

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama is such a fraud :snoop:

I have said it before, he was a Manchurian candidate turned Manchurian president :aicmon:
let me get this straight...Bernie can't win states...and even though Bernie became a democrat 9 months ago...Obama is supposed to throw his weight behind Bernie?

What?

Bro, this makes NO sense.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
let me get this straight...Bernie can't win states...and even though Bernie became a democrat 9 months ago...Obama is supposed to throw his weight behind Bernie?

What?

:pacspit: at this argument. Ideas >>>>> party affiliation

But anyways. Let's go corporations!

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:pacspit: at this argument. Ideas >>>>> party affiliation

But anyways. Let's go corporations!

:dj2::dj2::dj2:
If Ideas matter so m much, why can't Bernie put in the work to convince voters?

This is the big leagues. All that sympathy shyt goes out the window, regardless of who much you love your candidate.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Ideas matter so m much, why can't Bernie put in the work to convince voters?

This is the big leagues. All that sympathy shyt goes out the window, regardless of who much you love your candidate.
Cuz he gets no coverage from the media which favors keeping the shyt the same cuz it floods their pockets and people still blind to this. The media doesn't care to inform anymore. Solely wants to entertain.

Stay on the image of an empty podium waiting on Trump for 45 minutes while Bernie is giving a speech bruhs.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Cuz he gets no coverage from the media which favors keeping the shyt the same cuz it floods their pockets and people still blind to this. The media doesn't care to inform anymore. Solely wants to entertain.

Stay on the image of an empty podium waiting on Trump for 45 minutes while Bernie is giving a speech bruhs.

Basically.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Too bad :manny:

Dudes gotta be the change they want.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Obama is such a fraud :snoop:

I have said it before, he was a Manchurian candidate turned Manchurian president :aicmon:
3f666f1766b51e5104d5ea394f1cae6f.png

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What?

Obama has no principles. He ran on a more vague platform that Bernie but then supports an individual like Clinton.