Obama privately tells donors that it's almost time to unite and back Hillary Clinton

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
3f666f1766b51e5104d5ea394f1cae6f.png

:russ:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not even upset anymore, but a lot of you are in for a RUDE AWAKENING. The woman is un-electable. She'll win the primary, but not the general. I actually feel that Trump may double-cross her. Since, he's suppose to be some type of plant, so Hillary cant win the G.E. nomination.

Last edited:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even upset anymore, but a lot of you are in for a RUDE AWAKENING. The woman is un-electable. She'll win the primary, but not the general. I actually feel that Trump may double-cross her. Since, he's suppose to be some type of plant, so Hillary can win the G.E. nomination.
She's electable so long as she's running against Donald Trump who's been effectively labeled a racist, sexist buffoon before George Soros even starts the ad campaigns against him. Women aren't voting for Trump, black folks aren't voting for Trump, Latinos aren't voting for Trump. His goose is cooked. He sacrificed his chances to win a general election by going for the rightwing/white supremacist vote to shield him from Cruz. Now he's finished.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She's electable so long as she's running against Donald Trump who's been effectively labeled a racist, sexist buffoon before George Soros even starts the ad campaigns against him. Women aren't voting for Trump, black folks aren't voting for Trump, Latinos aren't voting for Trump. His goose is cooked. He sacrificed his chances to win a general election by going for the rightwing/white supremacist vote to shield him from Cruz. Now he's finished.
I believe he's gonna drop some docs on her. He's not going to look stupid in this. Seriously, I don't see it. Also, when it comes down to the general he's gonna modify himself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm sure that's why.

You guys are so stupid. If the delegate count was the other way Obama would still be out there tap dancing. Matter of fact, Obama already gave Clinton the benefit of the doubt over Sanders when the primaries were just beginning.

Clinton and Obama align on almost all policies, especially economics and foreign policy (minus the Iran deal).
Obama is more like Bernie on domestic policy...but Bernie has none of the tact or refinement to be a POTUS.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
I believe he's gonna drop some docs on her. He's not going to look stupid in this. Seriously, I don't see it. Also, when it comes down to the general he's gonna modify himself.
He already had a chance to "modify" himself when Jake Tapper asked him about David Duke and he punted. He wants these people to be a permanent part of his coalition.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bernie is done, all he is doing at this point is wasting folks money. Everybody sees it. It's best to start gearing up and saving money to win the real election.