Odin Sphere Leifdrasir [PS4 Exclusive] Out Now

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just played a lil bit yesterday to show my daughter the ropes. Ionno why I never finished this game. I'm on the third chapter. Imma dive back I n soon tho to finish it up.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yo any of you brehs heard of this piff called Dragon Marked For Death?? :ohhh: This joint reminds me of Odin's Sphere with 4player online co-op. Made by the same company that did the Megaman Zero/ZX games.

Game has 6 classes: Empress, Warrior, Shinobi, Witch, Oracle, Bandit.

shyt just dropped for PS4 like 2 weeks ago and that shyt is :ohlawd: It originally dropped in different parts for Switch but they are offering the total package for $40 on PSN. If yall nikkas loved Odin Sphere/ Dragon's Crown then I advise y'all to invest in this piff. Y'all wont be disapointed. Ive been having a blast with this shyt...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This definitely looks like a Megaman X game too. Might have to get this once I get free time and clear some games off my plate.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yo any of you brehs heard of this piff called Dragon Marked For Death?? :ohhh: This joint reminds me of Odin's Sphere with 4player online co-op. Made by the same company that did the Megaman Zero/ZX games.

shyt just dropped for PS4 like 2 weeks ago and that shyt is :ohlawd: It originally dropped in different parts for Switch but they are offering the total package for $40 on PSN. If yall nikkas loved Odin Sphere/ Dragon's Crown then I advise y'all to invest in this piff. Y'all wont be disapointed. Ive been having a blast with this shyt...

This looks like bunch of piff. I don't know if it is up to Vanillaware but yeah, I can definitely do this. I have Odin's Sphere and Dragon's Crown on the PS4.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This looks like bunch of piff. I don't know if it is up to Vanillaware but yeah, I can definitely do this. I have Odin's Sphere and Dragon's Crown on the PS4.
Nah it’s Inticrates they made mega man zero and mighty gunvolt burst, their official. As far as Dragon Marked, it’s fire I bought it on Switch and now it’s on ps4. They had a update with 2 new characters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If any y'all brehs decide to cop then holla at me on PSN. This game is designed for co-op play and mobs/bosses do not scale down if you are Dolo. :whoa: They remain at the same difficulty designed for a full party.

@DonkeyPuncher718 I see you playing Bloodstained: curse of the moon 2 (which is made by the same company that made Dragon Marked). How is that game fam? Looks like some Castlevania shyt.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
If any y'all brehs decide to cop then holla at me on PSN. This game is designed for co-op play and mobs/bosses do not scale down if you are Dolo. :whoa: They remain at the same difficulty designed for a full party.

@DonkeyPuncher718 I see you playing Bloodstained: curse of the moon 2 (which is made by the same company that made Dragon Marked). How is that game fam? Looks like some Castlevania shyt.

Yeah man a couple of cats on this site recommended it I believe its made by the same dude who made castlevania and it shows. If you like those"Metroidvania" type games then you will enjoy Bloodstained.

I cant recommend Bloodstained before that piff known as Axiom Verge. Take Contra and Castlevania/Metroid put them together and boom magic!

Daps

Good fukkin looks for this one homie, finna download this bish

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Looks solid enough. I'll check into it.