Official El Chapo (TV series) thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The show premiered earlier tonight on Univision, and will be available through Netflix at a later time.

The guy they got to play Pablo Escobar looks and sounds like the real Pablo. Not to take anything from Wagner Moura who was awesome in Narcos.

I think it's dope they touch on Amado Carrillo-Fuentes, and Chapo's arch enemies. The Arellano-Felix brothers.

lmao every narco kingpin all look like king Pablo Escobar.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn brehs. This show makes me feel bad for what the TJ cartel, amado, and the goverment did to El Chapo. They are not even painting him as an evil man at all. Just some dude trying to come up in the drug game

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ok brehs, a nikka dont have univision and i need the 2nd season in my life :sadcam:

Can someone hook a brotha up??

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this the only show i cant find to watch online :wtf:

season 2 is like some hidden gem u have to watch live or ur fukked until netflix releases it :why:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good show.. Not as good as Narcos but still very entertaining and better than most other shows out right now

It's high points are very good

one of the best episodes I've seen of how fukked up this shyt is and how it affects the civilians.. all 3 storylines were depressing as fukk but it was needed...

Last edited: