Official Hezbollah, Iran, & Israel Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Another prime example of how Iran and Hezbollah are destabilizing the region. HL will say "whatabout Israel" and memory hole Iranian and Hezbollah backed sectarian death squads killing everything that breathes.

Hopefully the Saudis and Israel can come to terms and leave Beirut alone granted Beirut and abroad is the first place Hezbollah will flee when the going gets tough.

@FAH1223 will you be blocking everyone from this thread as well who doesn't want to see Israel wiped out? I didn't realize we all had to be in unison.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Another prime example of how Iran and Hezbollah are destabilizing the region. HL will say "whatabout Israel" and memory hole Iranian and Hezbollah backed sectarian death squads killing everything that breathes.

Hopefully the Saudis and Israel can come to terms and leave Beirut alone granted Beirut and abroad is the first place Hezbollah will flee when the going gets tough.

@FAH1223 will you be blocking everyone from this thread as well who doesn't want to see Israel wiped out? I didn't realize we all had to be in unison.

I haven't blocked anyone from any thread.