Official Hezbollah, Iran, & Israel Thread

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The framing of Hamas vs Israel being a proxy war for Iran is a bullshyt narrative Zionists are pushing to justify Israel's aggression.
I didn't say that. I said Iran and Israel were in a proxy war due to the fact that Israel has been targeting them for years, it just led to the point where they bombed their embassy killing their highest ranking military officer, resulting in Iran responding with force.

Hamas does recieve weapons and funding from Iran, but all current intelligence points to Iran being unaware of Hamas' Oct 7 plans until it happened, or right before it happened.

Hamas and Palestine are completely separate from Iran. In fact, I believe a huge reason why Israel is targeting Iran to a larger degree now is that they have a battery in their back over how their current genocide is going.

When I said proxy war I was mainly referring to Israel targeting Hezbolla in Lebanon, Yemeni Houthis, Iraqi forces (as they just bombed). I can definitely see Syria getting dragged into this heavy at some point.

Israel is not getting stronger, they do not have infinite resources, and they are losing more support than they're gaining in the west.
I doubt this to due AIPAC and other zionist lobbies. The entire US government is bought and paid for at this point. All of congress, mostly all senators, all of the establishment DNC and RNC.

And they only did this with a relatively small budget which they're increasing exponentially due to Israel's actions.

There's zero accountability, which is why they've ramped up the police state so much here in the US. There will definitely be riots, sure. But I have zero faith in these politicians doing anything BUT serving Israel to the highest degree. We literally have US citizens dying on the street RIGHT NOW and they're still sending billions in aid.

Add in the fact that zionist interests control the flow of information on social media platforms.

Israel has more firepower than Iran, but it takes more than that to win a war, and without the backing of the West
That's always been the case and I don't see any indication of Israel losing favor with the west considering they're bought and paid for at the highest levels. Sure the people in the west hate Israel but western politicians love their money.

Hell, it's actually politically beneficial in the short-term for the West to be drawn into another war I don't doubt these corrupt politicians view it as their trump card to stay in office and keep collecting that money.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I doubt this to due AIPAC and other zionist lobbies. The entire US government is bought and paid for at this point. All of congress, mostly all senators, all of the establishment DNC and RNC.

And they only did this with a relatively small budget which they're increasing exponentially due to Israel's actions.

There's zero accountability, which is why they've ramped up the police state so much here in the US. There will definitely be riots, sure. But I have zero faith in these politicians doing anything BUT serving Israel to the highest degree. We literally have US citizens dying on the street RIGHT NOW and they're still sending billions in aid.

Add in the fact that zionist interests control the flow of information on social media platforms.

That's always been the case and I don't see any indication of Israel losing favor with the west considering they're bought and paid for at the highest levels. Sure the people in the west hate Israel but western politicians love their money.

Hell, it's actually politically beneficial in the short-term for the West to be drawn into another war I don't doubt these corrupt politicians view it as their trump card to stay in office and keep collecting that money.
I think you're right about most of this, I just think your political calculations are off. I see AIPAC support becoming a hindrance with primary voters in the near future, and I don't think war would be politically beneficial at all.
A lot of it depends on this upcoming election of course, and I suppose time will tell which one of us is closer to correct.

King

Daps
I think you're right about most of this, I just think your political calculations are off. I see AIPAC support becoming a hindrance with primary voters in the near future, and I don't think war would be politically beneficial at all.
A lot of it depends on this upcoming election of course, and I suppose time will tell which one of us is closer to correct.
You're more optimistic than I am. We're 14 years into Citizens United and things don't seem to be changing anytime soon.

Sure, there's a growing discontentment. But at the end of the day 99.99% of politicians in the US past a certain level are bought and paid for.

Anything done through formal political means will only benefit the status quo.

Policy voters don't have any real power when things that would actually benefit them are censored from the ballot.

It's either 1 guy receiving payola from AIPAC or his opponent getting the same check through one of its subsidiaries.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You're more optimistic than I am. We're 14 years into Citizens United and things don't seem to be changing anytime soon.

Sure, there's a growing discontentment. But at the end of the day 99.99% of politicians in the US past a certain level are bought and paid for.

Anything done through formal political means will only benefit the status quo.

Policy voters don't have any real power when things that would actually benefit them are censored from the ballot.

It's either 1 guy receiving payola from AIPAC or his opponent getting the same check through one of its subsidiaries.
Things are already changing. Millennials are going to become the biggest voting bloc soon, and Gen Z are becoming more and more politicized, and voting in higher numbers than previous generations did when they first entered eligibility.
This just happened as well

Not enough is happening quick enough, but things are happening. You can't quash the movement that has already started. There are hundreds of millions of people all over the world who have been watching a genocide live streamed to their cell phones for the past 6 months. I don't see any way people will continue to vote the status quo after that.
The question, of course, is will it ever get to be enough, and how effective will the countermeasures from those in power be in stifling the rising awareness, and can the right be held at bay long enough for the political landscape to be allowed to shift. I guess you can say I'm optimistic in what I think the answer to that question could look like, but I'm pretty fukking jaded. I'm just following the current trends. I just think it's clear AIPAC's influence is going continue to weaken after this. Imagine what the next primary elections are going to look like when attack ads start coming up showing pictures of atrocities in Gaza saying, "such and such voted in favor of providing arms for this. So and so supported Netanyahu's government while they starved children to death."

King

Daps
Things are already changing. Millennials are going to become the biggest voting bloc soon, and Gen Z are becoming more and more politicized, and voting in higher numbers than previous generations did when they first entered eligibility.
This just happened as well

Not enough is happening quick enough, but things are happening. You can't quash the movement that has already started. There are hundreds of millions of people all over the world who have been watching a genocide live streamed to their cell phones for the past 6 months. I don't see any way people will continue to vote the status quo after that.
The question, of course, is will it ever get to be enough, and how effective will the countermeasures from those in power be in stifling the rising awareness, and can the right be held at bay long enough for the political landscape to be allowed to shift. I guess you can say I'm optimistic in what I think the answer to that question could look like, but I'm pretty fukking jaded. I'm just following the current trends. I just think it's clear AIPAC's influence is going continue to weaken after this. Imagine what the next primary elections are going to look like when attack ads start coming up showing pictures of atrocities in Gaza saying, "such and such voted in favor of providing arms for this. So and so supported Netanyahu's government while they starved children to death."

Attack ads from who? I think you're severely underestimating the power of Zionists have over US politics and media.

I can picture attack twitter posts, but full on ads? Not a chance unless it's locally in a few areas where there's enough money to do that.

You had hundreds of millions of people watch George Floyd murdered and qualified immunity still exists. In fact, many police departments had their budgets increased dramatically with tax payer money.

These things sound well in a vacuum, but as mentioned earlier, the formal political establishment will only further the status quo. They control the rules because they have the most money. And it takes money to get elected.

Sure you had around 30 of the 200+ House Democrats vote against this bill. So at this rate, perhaps in the next 20 years AIPAC will get all of their bills passed by a smaller margin. They will still get passed regardless, hell, next election cycle there might even be LESS dems voting against Israel since AIPAC is significantly ramping up their funding. Politicians lie and it's easy to sell a "genocide is bad" campaign. Only to vote to support it once elected because the perpetrators are supporting you financially.

It's naïve to think this way. The people will only wake up when it's too late and the same atrocities committed in Gaza are committed by the government here in the US against us. Then that's when we'll have a shot at actual change.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Outside of Iran and its proxies, much of the region doesn’t want a bunch of Islamic fundamentalist governments fukking up the bag.

Governments aren’t going to separate the geopolitics from the issue. And they shouldn’t.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Attack ads from who? I think you're severely underestimating the power of Zionists have over US politics and media.

I can picture attack twitter posts, but full on ads? Not a chance unless it's locally in a few areas where there's enough money to do that.

You had hundreds of millions of people watch George Floyd murdered and qualified immunity still exists. In fact, many police departments had their budgets increased dramatically with tax payer money.

These things sound well in a vacuum, but as mentioned earlier, the formal political establishment will only further the status quo. They control the rules because they have the most money. And it takes money to get elected.

Sure you had around 30 of the 200+ House Democrats vote against this bill. So at this rate, perhaps in the next 20 years AIPAC will get all of their bills passed by a smaller margin. They will still get passed regardless, hell, next election cycle there might even be LESS dems voting against Israel since AIPAC is significantly ramping up their funding. Politicians lie and it's easy to sell a "genocide is bad" campaign. Only to vote to support it once elected because the perpetrators are supporting you financially.

It's naïve to think this way. The people will only wake up when it's too late and the same atrocities committed in Gaza are committed by the government here in the US against us. Then that's when we'll have a shot at actual change.
Attack ads from challengers in primary elections. Twitter posts can be ads.

Listen man, we disagree on what the future could look like. All we can do is wait to see how things play out. I'll eat my hat if a genocide actually solidifies more international power for Israel after this, but who knows, maybe you'll end up right and I'll be wrong. I don't know what else to tell you. :yeshrug:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of Iran and its proxies, much of the region doesn’t want a bunch of Islamic fundamentalist governments fukking up the bag.

Governments aren’t going to separate the geopolitics from the issue. And they shouldn’t.
Bingo. Jordan is trying to get some of that tourism money that Turkey, the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain have, no need to go back to the Stone Age.

Islamic terrorism is for export anyway. Even in Pakistan they aren't hardcore outside the rural areas (sound familiar?). Most of the behaviour some Western Muslims engage in is widely illegal in the gulf and is dealt with harshly.

On the other hand, these countries haven't cared about political Islam since the late 1990's.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Potential for slight optimism- sometimes all you need is some respite. I've written here consistently that I don't think Israel is hellbent on a conscious plan to kill as many Palestinians as possible. Israel, I think, just doesn't care. What is the upside?

:ohhh: