Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
literally started watching 3 weeks ago and already caught up :ohlawd:....shyt was too good to stop watching :wow: (plus all my shows were off)....i was so happy when that bish ava got locked up :blessed: she was literally the only character i didnt like....plus boyd prolly gon go season 1 type crazy now :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
literally started watching 3 weeks ago and already caught up :ohlawd:....shyt was too good to stop watching :wow: (plus all my shows were off)....i was so happy when that bish ava got locked up :blessed: she was literally the only character i didnt like....plus boyd prolly gon go season 1 type crazy now :whew:

I don't think there's been a bad season yet. Ava has her merits though breh, and I can't say Raylan did right by her completely but she deserved what was coming to her. Raylan is still my favorite character on the show though

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Raylan swagger on a hundred thousand trillion

Boyd swagger on a hundred thousand trillion too, I wonder if Boyd gonna go super sayain now that Ava locked up :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Raylan swagger on a hundred thousand trillion

Boyd swagger on a hundred thousand trillion too, I wonder if Boyd gonna go super sayain now that Ava locked up :lupe:
:deadrose: at both of them rocking the Sayain eye visors watching each others power level rise while Wynn Duffy waits in the background