Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i1x5JnM0DhcWO.gif

We need another Jackie Nevada appearance

tumblr_miosxolFfJ1ryg2x2o1_500.gif

:dead: at Constable Bob letting the K go. I forgot all about that shyt.

And :whew: at Jackie Nevada.

Fred.

Last edited:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I love this shoe. I love Raylan, I love Boyd and I love basically every character ever on this show. Looking forward to see this next season.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i just caught up with this show :ohlawd:

this and duck dynasty have been entertaining me with their redneck fukkery for the past month :myman:

the characters :whew:

the dialogue :banderas:

raylan stay getting his ass kicked in fist fights :russ: but when the pistol comes out.. :takedat:

the goofy friend from eurotrip becoming a badass marshal :obama:

the crowder family.. the crowe family (the fat mother creeped me out though).. bubba gump's team.. :demonic::ooh::myman:

the only "main" characters i don't really like are his wife, ava and wynn duffy.. but i rarely find myself liking a female character on tv :yeshrug: thought duffy was gonna be a much bigger player than he is. something about his face bothers the fukk out of me. :scusthov:

this show is so good brehs :banderas:

i can't believe i waited this long to watch it :ufdup:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
the vocabulary, diction, and delivery of every line boyd says is just :ohlawd:.....that shyt was hilarious when nicky augustine was talking with boyd and he was like "i need a thesaurus to talk to this guy" :russ:.....the only thing i need from this show is more rachel, cuz that is one fine ass sista :banderas::shaq:

He said Google translator, not thesaurus, makes the punchline very different...***, and Boyd put the show on his back. But :ohmy: @ season 4 it was untouchable.

Last edited:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
so that brother limehouse was bubba gump and that diabetic buddy of cage's in con air :dwillhuh:
i never knew.
he's on his 4th marriage and stabbed his ex wife's partner a year after con air. damn near lost everything to pay off his lawyers...
this dude limehouse is bout it w/them knifes brehs :merchant:

Last edited: