Official Lil Bibby - Free Crack Mixtape Thread

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Out of all these new rappers up and comin Bibby actually nice wit it tape dropping today :eat:

Lil_Bibby_Free_Crack-front-large.jpg

lil-bibby-free-crack-mixtape-tracklist.jpg

Last edited:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I agree, I'm not even the one that champion this kind of music, but the youngin is talented and hopefully he can grow and not limit himself to being that knucklehead from 'Chicago'

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I promise you we're witnessing the rise of a great. i don't even fukk with any of the new cats of the past 5 years heavy, but with Bibby, I can tell it's something real behind this cat.

If Kevin Gates and Troy Ave can get a few more looks and get on a little higher commercially 2014 and beyond will look more like a premium era part II

He has my blessing....aka a permanent coveted spot on my hard drive.

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I promise you we're witnessing the rise of a great. i don't even fukk with any of the new cats of the past 5 years heavy, but with Bibby, I can tell it's something real behind this cat.

If Kevin Gates and Troy Ave can get a few more looks and get on a little higher commercially 2014 and beyond will look more like a premium era part II

He has my blessing....aka a permanent coveted spot on my hard drive.

:blessed:

:comeon:

lil bibby >>>>>> troy ave or kevin gates.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:comeon:

lil bibby >>>>>> troy ave or kevin gates.

that's how you feel breh :yeshrug:

i think they all bring something to the table. them combined could revive the realness and heart of hip hop without it feeling foreign. they bridge everything i miss about the state of hip hop with everything that's become hot and trendy over the past 3 years that almost put me off completely, but did it better.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's how you feel breh :yeshrug:

i think they all bring something to the table. them combined could revive the realness and heart of hip hop without it feeling foreign. they bridge everything i miss about the state of hip hop with everything that's become hot and trendy over the past 3 years that almost put me off completely, but did it better.

i don't even really know who kevin gates is, which says enough. and troy ave dropped the ball with that wack album of his.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye this kid definitely has potential. He needs a lil work here and there.

After him and his boy Herb were exposed and Bibby was caught running away from that Lil Jay kid who beefs with Chief Keef i wasn't gonna get into him, but everything i've heard has been pretty good. Hope this ain't full of tough guy gangster talk though, or i'l have to turn off.