Official Lil Bibby - Free Crack Mixtape Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh, and I thought that Welcome to Fazoland came out already. Is this shyt just some bootleg shyt?

http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-Herb-Welcome-To-Fazoland-mixtape.543179.html

Lil_Herb_Fazoland-front-large.jpg

Oh and that FakeShoreDrive Lil Bibby and Lil Herb tape :noah:

Lil_Herb_Lil_Bibby_The_Best_Of_Lil_Herb_Lil_Bi-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-Herb-Lil...-Lil-Bibby-Heir-Apparents-mixtape.485302.html

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Herb killed know something.

Bibby need to work on those hooks a lil.

Water probably my favorite

He need to stay away from that auto tune, what's these young nikkas iinfatuation with that shyt

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Bibby disappointed me big time with this tape, had no direction or cohesion. And he really need to stop coming with these half ass autotune hooks, Durk can be irritating as well with it but he definitely make more catchy hooks than bibby does.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Bibby disappointed me big time with this tape, had no direction or cohesion. And he really need to stop coming with these half ass autotune hooks, Durk can be irritating as well with it but he definitely make more catchy hooks than bibby does.
hooks Isnt bibby strong point yet but lyrically this tape is decent from him.

you expect a young 19 year old nikka who dropped his first tape and just started rapping 2 years ago to have a cohensive mixtape :dahell: his fanbase are majority 18 and under u think he cares weather its cohensive?

it bangs and has good production that's all he cares about, signed to the streets got too repetitive after a few weeks but I agree durk makes better hooks but he also relies too much on auto tune.

nikkas

Budda

Superstar
Daps
hooks Isnt bibby strong point yet but lyrically this tape is decent from him.

you expect a young 19 year old nikka who dropped his first tape and just started rapping 2 years ago to have a cohensive mixtape :dahell: his fanbase are majority 18 and under u think he cares weather its cohensive?

it bangs and has good production that's all he cares about, signed to the streets got too repetitive after a few weeks but I agree durk makes better hooks but he also relies too much on auto tune.

nikkas

Yes.

Didn't expect to be a classic, just expected better lyricism, and better quality of tracks at least. Away from the cohesiveness of the tape, there is a whole lot of filler, and like i said artists around the same age who i consider lesser rappers than Bibby, in Durk and Keef have made better tapes imo.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Budda said:
Yes.

Didn't expect to be a classic, just expected better lyricism, and better quality of tracks at least. Away from the cohesiveness of the tape, there is a whole lot of filler, and like i said artists around the same age who i consider lesser rappers than Bibby, in Durk and Keef have made better tapes imo.
durk and keef have way more buzz as far as the industry and major have industry nikkas co signing them and features from big names, durk has french behind him and keef had guwap, both of them dropped 4-5 tapes already while this is bibby first solo mixtape.

bibby probably recorded this tape in some basement in his hood somewhere.