Official Music Festival Thread (EDC, Rolling Loud, Coachella, etc)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ok, I can't put this off any longer. shyt is going to be epic :blessed: It will be my first EDC. My co-worker put me on going after I backed out of going to Rolling Loud which is this weekend. He's been to EDC three times. Glad I'm going to Vegas instead. Any fellow Coli brehs going? I'll be arriving in Vegas solo next Friday but my crew is joining me the next day.

Even if you're not going to EDC, there's plenty going on in Vegas with EDC Week with all the pool parties and nightclub guests. I'll be at the Kaos pool party next Saturday , which is already sold out.
EDC Week | May 15–22, 2019 | Las Vegas

EDC is already sold out itself though plenty of people are selling tickets online. Just don't get scammed :ufdup:

I'm meeting up with a solo group as well as a group for other raving brehs and brehettes . Here's their IG Page: ✨Melanin Ravers✨ (@melaninravers) • Instagram photos and videos

I'll try to capture some of the fukkery with pics and updates while I'm there . I know It's going to be groundbreaking this year after seeing this :whoo: http://globaldanceelectronic.com/edc-las-vegas-2019-will-be-the-largest-dance- music-festival-in-the-world/

Been planning for the last two months with everything and we have everything covered :demonic:
I'm not @itsyoung!! 's status when it comes to Sin City but this will be my seventh trip to Las Vegas so I'm open to answer any questions you may have .

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I been to ultra but never EDC Vegas, planning to go next year now that my cousin moved there. Have fun .

Thanks. Heard a lot of crazy shyt happened at Ultra this year and the city said no more . It was mostly because of transportation issues. People had to walk several miles back after the show :picard:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went back in 2014. Paid a lot of money, got fukked up on everything, woke up at the aria in some random bytch hotel room with the condom still in the wrapper. I know I bussed all in the puzzy, I'm just glad I ain't catch nothing

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Vegas Uber/Lyft drivers bout to eat.

My cousin did Uber/Lyft during EDC and them lines be so fukking long just to get back to the strip. Triple digit heat bruh was charging $200 per head and folks was desperate/drugged up to GTFO, that they paid the flat rate.

I got a shuttle pass from the strip to EDC :whew:

I know there's still going to be a lot of people who are going to drop bills for Uber/Lyft. My co-worker and his girl are only going for day 3 but still it's going to be a minimum of $100 just to get back to the strip alone one way. Luckily he got shuttle passes at a discounted rate . Otherwise :ufdup:

People think it's a better deal to ditch getting a shuttle pass forgetting that EDC is not a short trip from the strip :mjlol: