Official Music Festival Thread (EDC, Rolling Loud, Coachella, etc)

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Ok, I can't put this off any longer. shyt is going to be epic :blessed: It will be my first EDC. My co-worker put me on going after I backed out of going to Rolling Loud which is this weekend. He's been to EDC three times. Glad I'm going to Vegas instead. Any fellow Coli brehs going? I'll be arriving in Vegas solo next Friday but my crew is joining me the next day.

Even if you're not going to EDC, there's plenty going on in Vegas with EDC Week with all the pool parties and nightclub guests. I'll be at the Kaos pool party next Saturday , which is already sold out.
EDC Week | May 15–22, 2019 | Las Vegas

EDC is already sold out itself though plenty of people are selling tickets online. Just don't get scammed :ufdup:

I'm meeting up with a solo group as well as a group for other raving brehs and brehettes . Here's their IG Page: ✨Melanin Ravers✨ (@melaninravers) • Instagram photos and videos

I'll try to capture some of the fukkery with pics and updates while I'm there . I know It's going to be groundbreaking this year after seeing this :whoo: http://globaldanceelectronic.com/edc-las-vegas-2019-will-be-the-largest-dance- music-festival-in-the-world/

Been planning for the last two months with everything and we have everything covered :demonic:
I'm not @itsyoung!! 's status when it comes to Sin City but this will be my seventh trip to Las Vegas so I'm open to answer any questions you may have .

How did this turn out?

If Im correct this year will be the first one since you went.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
How did this turn out?

If Im correct this year will be the first one since you went.

Went great! Also went to the one they had last year.

As for the IG page I mentioned , :mjpls::camby: Beefing with them . Maybe its me being a Coli breh but shyt has become a rave blavity .

I caught the festival bug, going to 18 music festivals since then. I met a lot of cool people in the scene including my squad , which mostly live in Albuquerque. They invited me to Balloon Fiesta (a huge Hot Air Balloon festival in NM) and I had a blast. We're meeting up again for a event in Denver next month :blessed:

shyt has changed my life . I've always been familiar to the music but wasn't properly introduced to the culture until that previous post. It has also helped me get through a rough 2020 and 2021.

The women :shaq:

Of course I still have my other interests, musically and socially. The EDM Rave culture has just made me a more rounded person :smugdraper:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@LezJepzin put me on to these festivals fam...I just got the festival bug at the last minute and tried to cop tickets for coachella but they were all sold out. Definitely going next year but I just bought tickets for the roots picnic.

I went to a rave over the weekend and I had a great time

Last edited:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
@LezJepzin put me in to these festivals fam...I just got the festival big at the last minute and tried to cop tickets for coachella but they are all sold out. Definitely going next year but I just bought tickets for the roots picnic.

I went to a rave over the weekend and I had a great time

There's apps you can download such as edmtrain and discotech that show what shows/events are in your area. Edm_maniac and edm on IG are good ones to start to learn about artists/news . Radiate is also a good app to use to find events, groups and like minded people . I prefer to meet people at shows though to see if we vibe .

Yeah, Coachella sold out fast. I'm going weekend two but camping though at a cool spot I found through Airbnb. The hotel prices are :huhldup:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
There's apps you can download such as edmtrain and discotech that show what shows/events are in your area. Edm_maniac and edm on IG are good ones to start to learn about artists/news . Radiate is also a good app to use to find events, groups and like minded people . I prefer to meet people at shows though to see if we vibe .

Yeah, Coachella sold out fast. I'm going weekend two but camping though at a cool spot I found through Airbnb. The hotel prices are :huhldup:

I highly recommend radiate.

going to bonnaroo this year and looking for maybe one more festival in the fall

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Man you don't know how much I appreciate this post fam. I just noticed the edc tickets are still on sale so I might cop...most of the times I go to these events by myself but I would definitely like to meet people

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Man you don't know how much I appreciate this post fam. I just noticed the edc tickets are still on sale so I might cop...most of the times I go to these events by myself but I would definitely like to meet people

No problem . Just enjoy your time there , even if you're going solo. I met a lot of brothas and sistas at EDC LV last year by simply doing my thing and enjoying the music .

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wind up buying a 3 day platinum pass to ezoo in september...maybe this will prep me for edc :jbhmm::lupe:

Man I went to ezoo over the weekend by myself and had an amazing time. I lucked out because my cousin wound up bartending so I didn't have to wait for drinks eventhough they were free

But man..nonstop dancing for 3 days, my body id done. It definitely was a different experience but im looking forward to going to more. I know ezoo is in the smaller side and that was good enough for me. I want each festival o go to to get bigger in order

Only thing I'm disappointed about was missing out on Carl Cox. He performed a half hour before Martin garrix and it was a hike to get back to his stage so I stayed where I was at

I definitely caught the festival bug