Official NBA 2K16 Thread - 11/24 Patch 3 Out For Xbox One!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nVBGgVv.gif

I don't even know what's worse the dudes throwing passes like prime Tom Brady or Westbrook catching no look overhead passes in traffic. :francis:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I run with the Cavs and I'm 21-8.. I wanna start running with GS.. How do I play with their bench tho..?

Livingston
Rush
Barnes/Iggy
Thimpson
Speights

If I play teams like Cle/OKC with multiple perimeter threats I'll start Iggy for extra defense, if not he's usually on the bench.

When I use the bench I'm usually attacking the smaller point guards with Livingston. Isolate, post up, and I abuse that 90 mid range rating. :ohlawd:

If they adjust to that then i'm running Rush/Iggy off screens or running a good old pick and roll/pop with Speights/Livingston. :manny:

I'm using the Raptors playbook btw.

Quick 32 Rip
Quick 32 Rip 4
Quick 2 Curl 3
Quick Fist 91

All my go to plays out of that playbook.

Daps
I run with the Cavs and I'm 21-8.. I wanna start running with GS.. How do I play with their bench tho..?

Livingston
Rush
Barnes/Iggy
Thimpson
Speights

If I play teams like Cle/OKC with multiple perimeter threats I'll start Iggy for extra defense, if not he's usually on the bench.

When I use the bench I'm usually attacking the smaller point guards with Livingston. Isolate, post up, and I abuse that 90 mid range rating. :ohlawd:

If they adjust to that then i'm running Rush/Iggy off screens or running a good old pick and roll/pop with Speights/Livingston. :manny:

I'm using the Raptors playbook btw.

Quick 32 Rip
Quick 32 Rip 4
Quick 2 Curl 3
Quick Fist 91

All my go to plays out of that playbook.

Everytime I've played the Warriors online I've cracked them I shut all that bullshyt down:sas2:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Dawg i'm playing online play now tier NBA...Wtf is with this game..From people steal button spamming to the cpu being completely oblivious to help defense..its like you literally have to control all 5 players & even that doesn't work because the rebounding animations fukkin suck..if i'm playing somebody online & they're running around tryna steal the ball & leak out for fast breaks how am i not getting offensive rebounds..Everybody i've played who uses the spurs is unstoppable..They pulling fast break 3s with Parker,Leonard & Green but I cant hit wide open jump shots after good ball movement..What do you have to get a perfect release every time who shoot the damn ball..The rebounding really pisses me off because it seems like they're allergic to jumping high & getting the rebound at the highest point..& why is it so hard to get past your man off the dribble..its so much bullshyt with this game

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I'm absolutely sick of this game. How they've gone so downhill since 2k11 is beyond me. A few thoughts:

Animations are god-awful and it seems there's even more weird magnet animations you get locked into. Not to mention how many times the ball will bounce off the opponent's leg into a turnover rather than them stripping it. Dunk animations are still locked into with no interaction with defenders at the basket.

AI is somehow ever WORSE than ever. They legit run like 3 plays and most of them break and end up with the SG or someone else constantly running into the defender until the shot clock is forced or the animations make them glide by for an open lay-up. Teammate AI is WOAT as fukk as well.

Nothing gameplay-wise has been improved from 2k12 onwards. VC system is terrible as well.