Official NBA 2K16 Thread - 11/24 Patch 3 Out For Xbox One!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
shyt's made me an habitual icon passer since 2k9 :mjlol: I aint taking NO chances:dame:

I still get 3-4 turnovers a game cuz of that shyt tho:to:

Breh I got 24 TOs in one game against the Warriors :beli:

fukking 3 on 1 fast breaks where the one guy in the middle deflects the pass like a psychic. Reminded me of the psychic DBs from Madden

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fukking 3 on 1 fast breaks where the one guy in the middle deflects the pass like a psychic. Reminded me of the psychic DBs from Madden
My big issue with fast breaks is that shooters never head for the three point line. They all bunch together and head for the basket, even if they don't do that in real life.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
The game was a huge step back from 2K15, which was already going downhill.

Have they said much about 2K17? They better not let Spike Lee touch that mycareer mode again...that shyt was a MASSIVE failure across the board. The glitches bothered me more than any recent 2K game as well. Looks like 2K needs some competition, but I am not sure NBA LIVE is up to the task :francis:

This year gameplay was the best 2k to ever hit the market

Especially the playbooks and calling :whew:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
My big issue with fast breaks is that shooters never head for the three point line. They all bunch together and head for the basket, even if they don't do that in real life.

U gotta change ur offense from default to Spread the Floor and hit your shooters early.

It's that simple. U can also add in a perimeter based set like Corner or Swing

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
8 losses in a row to the 86-87 lakers last sunday. These fukkers worse than the 2k15 95-96 bulls. Byron scott and michael cooper on some stephen curry type shyt. Don't let me get started on magic and kareem:snoop:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
A new patch dropped. What is it?

• Updated player portraits for a number of players.
  • Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
  • Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
  • Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
  • Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
  • Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
  • Updated player portraits for a number of players.
  • Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
  • Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
  • Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
  • Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
  • Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
New pictures for the players when looking at the rosters in the menus?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol now yall feel my pain. which is why i went in on 2k in that 2k league thread some of the coli brehs were running in.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
8 losses in a row to the 86-87 lakers last sunday. These fukkers worse than the 2k15 95-96 bulls. Byron scott and michael cooper on some stephen curry type shyt. Don't let me get started on magic and kareem:snoop:
I had to use that squad to beat a dude with the 01 Lakers :russ: