Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
nah, Marvel can't lose with this. if it sucks "it was probably Sony's fault." if it's great "Marvel saved Spidey."

Jards

All Star
Daps

This is some real fukk shyt - Sony are really trying to Trojan horse the MCU lol. Nikkas spend ten years building up the brand and Sony try to get a quick come up and attach the bullshyt they've got in the pipeline to years of graft :camby:

Unless the Boss Don Kevin Feige is running that shyt then they need to keep that bullshyt away :hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nah, Marvel can't lose with this. if it sucks "it was probably Sony's fault." if it's great "Marvel saved Spidey."

In all fairness to completely suck the only thing it would have to be is as bad as F4 reboot.

If it's on the same level of say a MOS, BvS, or even SS...... movies that Marvels most critical antagonist love to defend and claim as great movies..... and people says it sucks

Either we gonna have to concede that them other movies suck too or really re-evaluate what really is a good/great movie.

The second sequel for pretty much all movies is really sweet spot so I'm hoping that's it's atleast good enough to set us up to anticipate and care about the next

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

ol girl was so happy to be in the gawd's presence she got to flappin them gums like there was tomorrow

trust me, there was a closed door meeting to make sure she understood the errors of her ways. it was the talk of the lunch table the next day at headquarters #MarvelGang #DisneySquad

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Idk why Feige made a deal with Sony when their corporate heads are currently playing musical chairs with each other's jobs.

The leak should've been a sign. Won't be surprised if Sony gets their movies stolen months before release soon

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Idk why Feige made a deal with Sony when their corporate heads are currently playing musical chairs with each other's jobs.

The leak should've been a sign. Won't be surprised if Sony gets their movies stolen months before release soon
They had Marvel's #1 hero. He's got him for 6 years so hopefully Sony gets their shyt together in the meantime.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
its not that i feel the movie is bad, it just feels so soon. im still gonna check it b/c i like what ive seen, but i cant lie and say im feening for a new spidey movie.

now the game on the other hand, i need that like yesterday :ahh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

ae1923654d670a0767715b16e8fda47d.png

Mt. Vernon we got one in the MCU. :mjcry:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy who does Emergency Awesome was saying the MCU is treating the Sony Universe like they do Netflix and Agents of Shield. Meaning they won't be mentioning them but Venom, Sinister Six etc. Might be like 'Spiderman this, and Spiderman that. . . '
So it seems like Sony is getting to audition for the MCU, if the movies are good and they want to collaborate after the Spider-Man trilogy it is a possibility.

I keep telling yall not to listen to that guy. He just reads the same articles we do and fills in the rest with shyt he just made up and his own speculation.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is hilarious!

Yes Fiegie didnt even know and was correct to comment on it from his perspective since he doesnt have anything to do with them Spidey properties.:ehh:

But Amy is hilarious and you cant blame her for wanting to keep what they doing close and connected to that Marvel Goldmine.:russ:

I mean hell you even got Terrific Thot out here on her knees ass naked lobbying for the attention or a crossover with Marvels so called weakest franchise in Thor. I mean since some people call Thor trash.... you can literally say Terrific Thot begging for Marvel crumbs:sas2:

Martha
You sound like wonder woman's success causing you pain

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I keep telling yall not to listen to that guy. He just reads the same articles we do and fills in the rest with shyt he just made up and his own speculation.
Eh, I'm not expecting some super insider info from YouTube comic book movie people. So yeah, grain of salt but his theory makes sense.