Nah. Stupid internet connection
tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No desire to see this

I can respect that..... and hopefully you won't get any backlash. That's just your opinion right?:ehh:

Brother I feel you, I have no desire in seeing Terrific Thot.:yeshrug:

Some things just ain't for all people and we should be free to feel how we feel right?:salute:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Life Writers And Director Won't Rule Out Venom Prequel Rumors

Both writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, along with director Daniel Espinosa, are reluctant to admit that Life has no ties to Venom, though the possibility of the creatives just having some fun with a fan theory remains. ComicBook.com caught up with the trio behind Life at a press event for the film and posed the question directly.

"Yes, the answer is yes!" Wernick said in a joking manner. "We are tied to Venom! We are the prequel to Venom!"

Reese was quick to point out the reasoning behind the theory. "One is that we wrote a Venom screen play, so I think people saw that connection," Reese said. "They also saw the Spider-Man 3 footage that sneaked its way into our last trailer." None of it rules out a connection. "They just announced a Venom movie release date just yesterday."

Wernick chimed back in, saying, "All of the sudden, someone's out there going, 'Bing! Lightbulb!'"

While the writers' tone was one of a joking manner, they never distinctly ruled out the possibility. In fact, when asked if they're of the belief that Life would make a great prequel to a Venom film, Reese agrees, saying, "It would, wouldn't it?"

"That's the symbiote!" Wernick says of the alien life form in Life. "Eddie Brock's on Earth. The symbiote's on Earth, finds Eddie Brock..."

They're practically already writing the connection.

"He realizes he can hide on the inside of a human," Reese said of the alien.

They were just joking around but if they wanted to they could :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THR just posted an article. I'll post the link later but here are the important parts:

Budget is 175 after Kevin and Amy pushed back against Ike (when he was in charge). He wanted a 275 budget.

Kevin's plan is for the budget to gradually increase for the second and third movie. There will also be another marvel character in the second movie but they aren't saying which or how they'll be used. It won't be iron man tho.

Everyone at Sony and marvel are happy with the movie and it's testing well in the low to mid 90s.

And finally for all you venom fans: carnage will be in the venom movie. Don't say I never did anything for you