Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Avengers 3: Why Tom Holland Is Doing Motion-Capture

"I think that's because my suit sometimes when you're doing stuff where so much CGI is happening behind you, it's easier to CGI everything. I just show up and do as I'm told. So I think that's because CGI going on that set its easier to just paint the Homecoming suit onto my body rather than me wear and them have to paint over it. No, it's not going to be different. I don't think so. It's the same suit.

Avengers 3: Why Tom Holland Is Doing Motion-Capture

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Review embargo lifts June 29 but prepare for a deluge of tweets this weekend

I can't wait for the multitude of generic stock tweets claiming this is the best Spider-Man movie since the second Raimi movie, the best MCU movie since The Winter Soldier, the best comic book movie since The Dark Knight and the best movie in general since Citizen Kane...:skip:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't wait for the multitude of generic stock tweets claiming this is the best Spider-Man movie since the second Raimi movie, the best MCU movie since The Winter Soldier, the best comic book movie since The Dark Knight and the best movie in general since Citizen Kane...:skip:

Already seen one :russ:

Not from a critic screening tho. He's already shouting hosanna

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
but......what if it is :SpideyWow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Most critics use twitter homie and they get on twitter after screenings to talk about the movie they can't actually talk about until the embargo lifts. So they aren't twitter critics.

There's a difference between critics using twitter to give some early thoughts and plebians using twitter as a hype train to hell.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Or long hyperbolic reviews from some Dutch breh on a hip hop forum :troll: