Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Daps
latest

that feel when there will never be a Marvel vs Capcom film :mjcry:

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Sigh. That peter isn't modeled off of any comic version of peter. It's modeled after the guy who played peter in that awful but hilarious spider man 70s tv show. He ain't the goat anything

Yeah but I grew up with that show, one of the GOAT animated shows, loved every character/villain/storyline in it :ohlawd:

But I always hated the ending, felt incomplete and he never found MJ :to:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah but I grew up with that show, one of the GOAT animated shows, loved every character/villain/storyline in it :ohlawd:

But I always hated the ending, felt incomplete and he never found MJ :to:

Yeah I grew up with it too but the show overall hasn't held up to me the older I've gotten. Especially with spectacular spider man:sas1:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He looks nothing like the GOAT Peter though :manny:

5e31d2ba5459db02df61afb18ab0ac12.jpg

1440713650194946864.jpg

Sigh. That peter isn't modeled off of any comic version of peter. It's modeled after the guy who played peter in that awful but hilarious spider man 70s tv show. He ain't the goat anything

yeah, that's the

"how come you're the only one able to get pictures of spider-man?"

"cause I believe in him
tP2F14y.png
"

Spidey :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Held up? You're being too nice Shane.

That 90's cartoon is downright putrid. Just truly abysmal. And you know it.

Nah the writing is still on point. John Semper made sure the writing would stand the test of time. The animation is ass cheeks, but the dialogue and voice acting is still on point which is why I give it credit. Yeah there were silly storylines like "hey its not the real MJ" but those were few and far in between. I give Semper all the props in the world for keeping it as tight as he did

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah the writing is still on point. John Semper made sure the writing would stand the test of time. The animation is ass cheeks, but the dialogue and voice acting is still on point which is why I give it credit. Yeah there were silly storylines like "hey its not the real MJ" but those were few and far in between. I give Semper all the props in the world for keeping it as tight as he did
Negged.