Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Great to hear the excitement for this movie.... great to hear it's rated pretty good so far.

What won't happen on our end unlike earlier this month is 50 spawned threads of bullshyt pedestrian shyt.

If it has a second great nondrop rate.... you won't see us creating paltry the threads celebrating such meaningless accomplishments

And if for some reason some folks hate it or find some things they don't like about it. We not gonna go on rage rants and start calling other cats low blow disrespectful names and claiming cats are _______ stans.

Na..... we gonna be civil and chill about it

Martha :marthasup:
You try too hard. And still fail.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the haters gonna be prayin on our downfall every couple months for the foreseeable future. got damn i couldnt imagine an existence of Ls like that :SpideyWow:

People are really hating on this movie, how, why, where :dwillhuh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Great to hear the excitement for this movie.... great to hear it's rated pretty good so far.

What won't happen on our end unlike earlier this month is 50 spawned threads of bullshyt pedestrian shyt.

If it has a second great nondrop rate.... you won't see us creating paltry the threads celebrating such meaningless accomplishments

And if for some reason some folks hate it or find some things they don't like about it. We not gonna go on rage rants and start calling other cats low blow disrespectful names and claiming cats are _______ stans.

Na..... we gonna be civil and chill about it

Martha :marthasup:
i wont even ask you how :SpideyWow:

civil war, available now on blu ray and dvd

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Dunst was a miscast :hhh:
dem titties werent tho :shaq:
5BhR1R5.gif

and unlike andrew and emma they have a iconic scene :banderas:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
dem titties werent tho :shaq:
5BhR1R5.gif

and unlike andrew and emma they have a iconic scene :banderas:

Yeah but I believe two of them were an actual couple and liked each other lol. And obviously its personal taste and all but Gwen's death was pretty iconic for me and not just because of everything around the scene but the connection between the two of them and the emotion involved

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah but I believe two of them were an actual couple and liked each other lol. And obviously its personal taste and all but Gwen's death was pretty iconic for me and not just because of everything around the scene but the connection between the two of them and the emotion involved
umm good for them. That actually makes me wanna not watch the movies again even more. Basically watching their cac relationship on film :scusthov:...and yea thats iconic for YOU, the scene in question is iconic, period. Tons of parodies were done about that scene and talked about on sitcoms and shyt. The baby web hand fukked up that gwen stacy death imo. So corny

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
umm good for them. That actually makes me wanna not watch the movies again even more. Basically watching their cac relationship on film :scusthov:...and yea thats iconic for YOU, the scene in question is iconic, period. Tons of parodies were done about that scene and talked about on sitcoms and shyt. The baby web hand fukked up that gwen stacy death imo. So corny

And that's cool breh 'm not disputing a single thing you're saying about subjective lol hence me saying that. And nah that death wasn't fukked up at all. It was potent and right to the point and did everything it needed to do. The only reason it didn't get the same level of iconography as the scene you're talking about is because the movie wasn't received as well, that's it. Plenty of movies that don't work well with the public still have dope scenes in them and dope moments. Scene wasn't even close to corny unless by corny you mean sincere. I'd much rather watch two people I believe have chemistry than two people who are forcing it and by the time spider man 3 came along, it was clear those two didn't have it

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Why can't critics just slam one MCU movie? :snoop:

How do the Iron Man sequels, Thor movies, Ant-Man etc etc get good reviews :beli:

Stick the MCU tag on Green Lantern or BVS and watch that get 68% or something :skip: