tumblr_oc4qu0poxK1qeakddo4_540.png

CAC lookin like
full

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Of course she is. Pick a model for an undisclosed role, while not revealing the actress for a character who aspires to be a model. It was obvious...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Gay cyborg may work :mjpls:

The allegories between confusion as to whether he is man or machine, gay or straight :ohlawd: do it DC :ohlawd:

fukk it. I already despise that character. Not only do we make the token black character a goddamn ROBOT lets go all the way and make him a fakkit robot.

Let the dehumanization of the black male commence..with some added Emasculation for flavor :snoop:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading an article about how Cyborg is only on the Justice League because he's got no dikk and can't compete with other heroes for female affections

At first I was like:wtf: but it makes complete sense now

You can prevent some daring writer from deciding Wonder Woman is down with the swirl if the character is literally emasculated :martin:

What's the point of me posting this? Just discussing comic/movie corporations and their agendas:sas2:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:

I just left the Nate Parker thread and was hoping for some reprieve so I come in here for the first time to hopefully read about how Zenbaeya's doing and all I see is

in-living-color-o.gif

"Panama, you see, a confluence, or congregation of the nationality of Pan-America, makes from now henceforth, meaning hitherto and such she is not black, but black-ish"

:russ:

IM CRYINGGG B:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: