Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Zendaya gonna look stupid as fukk with red hair.

You do realize that Mary Jane as played by Kirsten Dunst never wore natural red hair. It was punk rock red at best, and bad dye job red at worst. A lot of people thought she looked stupid as fukk. Also Zendays is way better looking than Kirsten Dunst, so if we're gonna do the fake redheads, she still wins.

Black men running around here getting cuckolded, cheering this on like it's a win....:snoop: :mjcry:

They need to stop with this race-bending....:mjpls:

Finn, Blue Ranger, now this...everytime they "add diversity" or change something, it results in an L for black men.

So keep it all nice and white, huh? GTFO.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
why would zendaya want to play mj:scust:
Same reason she ran back to Disney tv despite the fact she's almost 20 to get paid. I just hope she's ready to be scrutinized white ppl are going to critique every hair fibre and face contortion she has in this role. I don't even remember Kirsten dunst getting roasted but we know why

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
half black mj is prolly the least curvy screen version :pachaha:....idc bout spiderman so keeping to his backstory means nothing to me (like when they changed human torch race in FF4) so the multi cultural casting is whatever. Just give me good fight scenes again like the raimi flicks and i'll give the thumbs up.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:patrice: It is? What word we using nowdays for Bi-racials who are Half-black/Half-White than?

Smh dude lol you can't be serious. That bunker must've been lovely. Normally we just say mixed

half black mj is prolly the least curvy screen version :pachaha:....idc bout spiderman so keeping to his backstory means nothing to me (like when they changed human torch race in FF4) so the multi cultural casting is whatever. Just give me good fight scenes again like the raimi flicks and i'll give the thumbs up.

:ufdup: I find your lack of spidey respect disturbing