Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
if it hasnt been posted already

bqbUO9In.jpg

We finally have character names to give many of the supporting Spider-Man: Homecoming stars with one confirming a third villain, and another revealing a cool connection to The First Avenger .

Not too long after the true identity of Zendaya’s character was revealed, a call sheet for Spider-Man: Homecoming had surfaced online via Reddit from what appears to be a reliable source, although they have since deleted the original post from their social media. Anyhow, what’s revealed on the call sheet are many other surprising roles in the reboot.

In addition to confirmation that Fargo’s Bokeem Woodbine will be playing the supervillain Herman Schultz, better known as the Shocker, the Homecoming call sheet also reveals that The Nice Guys’ young breakout star Angourie Rice will be playing Betty Brandt. Which may or may not be the Betty Brant that appeared as Peter Parker’s co-worker at the Daily Bugle not just in the comics, but also the original Spider-Man trilogy portrayed by Elizabeth Banks.

Furthermore, the next cast members listed seemingly make up the faculty at Peter Parker’s Midtown Science and Technology School with Orange is the New Black star Selenis Leyva playing a Ms. Warren, comedian Martin Starr playing Mr. Harrington, fellow comedian Hannibal Buress playing Coach Wilson, and actor/singer Tunde Adebimpe as Mr. Cobwell.

Now what’s rather interesting at this point in the leaked Homecoming call sheet is that Kenneth Choi, who played the Howling Commando Jim Morita during the period setting of Captain America: The First Avenger, is listed as Principal Morita for the 2017 Marvel movie. It seems Choi will be playing the grandson of his First Avenger character; it’s all connected! Given Jim Morita fought alongside Cap during World War II, and Tom Holland’s Spidey took on the Super Soldier, we might get some pretty interesting dialogue between the two.

The remainder of the Spider-Man: Homecoming stars listed on the call sheet are relatively unknowns, but they include Beasts of No Nation star Abraham Attah, Dark Tower actor Michael Barbieri, and The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete standout actor Ethan Dizon. So, you can see their roles and a few others on the call sheet below. What do you think?

DJav0YsW.jpg

Leaked SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Call Sheet Confirms Bokeem Woodbine As The Shocker And More Roles

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This would be like being so disgusted with fake jewels that you finally have a chance at real jewels but giving up on jewels period.

You've kinda never seen a 'real' Spiderman movie.
And with some of these casting choices maybe we never will. I mean a scrawny curry munching Thompson now? Give me a break

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So Mary Jane Can't be Black but European British men can be "Gods of Egypt" and a man from Boston is going to save the "Great Wall of China", and a white woman can be a buddist monk. LOL, interesting casting. Again we come from a racist society, that's why all the comic book characters in the most popular series are all White. Look I personally don't even agree with changing the races, I do want us to have our own comics. With that said, we all know White People had the monopoloy on everything including comics. So if they can whitewash REAL HISTORCIAL Events. Then Mary Jane CAN be black.

So Spidey can't be Black but Mary Jane can? LOL. These are ficitional characters. Will did good as Deadshot. Michael B, I don't blame him. Bad Script and studio interference. Also this isn't Black People's fault. These nerds are sad. These same nerds were made a Black Man was holding Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber. This is White and Jewish executives changing the races. But it's always Black people that get blamed. No black person was calling for Mary Jane to be Black. With that said she got the role and I will support her, Shorty cute too. Happy for her, this is HUGE for her career.

zendaya-hair-26-300x450.jpg

WkoW7.gif
MJ still ain't black

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:snoop:Will people stop calling these mutherfukkers black

lol, I'm trying to figure it out. :manny:

If MJ is a black woman now, even though she's being played by Zendaya, who is biracial (nothing wrong with that, btw), what was the point of people complaining about Storm being played by a biracial actress?

Like I said earlier, a lot of ppl are being selective as hell when it comes to this topic.

Last edited: