Official Student Debt Cancellation Watch Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe working for the common people. Now PSLF HL ALL stars can focus on what's happening in other countries :blessed:

just wild to me watching Dems still work so hard to tackle bread and butter issues and still not get credit for it online especially in a space like this

Like the stuff being done at the agency level has been incredible

do people just not care anymore?

:snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
just wild to me watching Dems still work so hard to tackle bread and butter issues and still not get credit for it online especially in a space like this

@wire28 has been spot on. If you aren't perfect for the ever changing litmus test you're a snake emoji.

There's a reason why we no longer hear much about Bernie and AOC and they're attacking Fetterman.

:blessed:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28 has been spot on. If you aren't perfect for the ever changing litmus test you're a snake emoji.

There's a reason why we no longer hear much about Bernie and AOC and they're attacking Fetterman.

:blessed:
I think I see the light now. Joe been bullshytting and I’m throwing him in the bushes until he knocks off the last 3 years of this PSLF. I know he has the power he just refuses to use it :mad:

RFK Jr here I come :blessed:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Average household income is the total amount of income earned by all members of a household whether they are related or not."

you realize this could mean its a bunch of people sharing a spot right? Like working class adults that are roommates...:unimpressed:4-6 roommates making $50-$60k grand a year....what does equal?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Average household income is the total amount of income earned by all members of a household whether they are related or not."

you realize this could mean its a bunch of people sharing a spot right? Like working class adults that are roommates...:unimpressed:4-6 roommates making $50-$60k grand a year....what does equal?
The framing of student loan debt as bribing young voters is extremely dishonest too. I'm not surprised that's being done given the person who wrote that blurb is Bari Weiss' wife writing for her IDW "free press."

@the cac mamba can you explain in your own words what you have a problem with? Here's the analysis, so you can read every bit of context for yourself. And not be fed by some racist nypost/fox news contributor with an agenda.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: or, and bear with me; it doesnt mean that. it means a man and his wife pulling down 400k a year

@the cac mamba can you explain in your own words what you have a problem with?
loan forgiveness was presented as relieving downtrodden people who certainly arent pulling down 350k in a household

i know you have zero integrity, so i won't ask for any. you're a man who actually juelzes away letting men with a penis play women's sports, not because you actually believe it, but because it's liberals who espouse it. a total partisan hack

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
At this point, I'm over it. I've resigned myself to taking on the debt for the graduate degree and killing
my Under + Graduate debt by EOY 2027.
It'll sting to pay down 40k+ in loans but I'm confident my salary will increase and that my degree
will ultimately pay off.
i'm just making income driven payments until they're forgiven by the IDR plan or by the government, I'd rather invest all my extra money in index funds and 401k, I'm not paying that shyt back, the interest is ridiculous. I'm paying them as little as possible. One of my coworkers has a masters in accounting, worked for a big 4, got burned out and went into cyber security, he owes like 150k in student loans and takes monthly online college classes to keep them in deferment because its cheaper; and federal student debt doesn't go against your estate if you die so he's just never paying it. The entire situation is ridiculous. The irony is that if SCOTUS would've allowed Biden to forgive 20k of my loans, I actually would've paid them off. Not worth it now.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

i think it's just been so targeted and specific so far that not enough people care. If SCOTUS wouldn't have been paid off to rule against Biden I think the positive reaction would've been huge for him. I appreciate him still getting shyt done, he's been a fairly good president in my book.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Supreme Court are literally seeing a case to determine if bribing public officials is ok.

Gorsuch seems he wants to okay it too