Official The Batman Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Interesting that Terrio is writing it. :ohhh:

Wonder if he'll be scripting the movies for the main JL characters :leon:

And :dead: at the pettiness of them dropping it the same month as Captain Marvel, after they tried to strong arm 'Civil War' out of its' date and then backed down, when Marvel wouldn't budge.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
They announced him for that a minute ago so yeah he's handling that

I meant the scripts for Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern etc. not just the ensemble movies. Might not have made that clear. Hopefully he is - the uniformity would do them some good in terms of universe building.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I meant the scripts for Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern etc. not just the ensemble movies. Might not have made that clear. Hopefully he is - the uniformity would do them some good in terms of universe building.

Oh i have no clue. I don't think so though. That's a lot for one person to be writing. I think Ben wants him writing anything he's doing though

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Oh i have no clue. I don't think so though. That's a lot for one person to be writing. I think Ben wants him writing anything he's doing though

True - but if Warner Bros. was throwing money at me and entrusting me to write for these iconic characters, I'd definitely find the time/energy from somewhere. Or at least start experimenting with psychedelics and stimulants :obama:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True - but if Warner Bros. was throwing money at me and entrusting me to write for these iconic characters, I'd definitely find the time/energy from somewhere. Or at least start experimenting with psychedelics and stimulants :obama:

:deadrose: writing batman v superman:law and order, then justice league part 1 and part 2 and then the batman would be enough for me. I'm writing a script now for my boy and it's an adventure as is and that's just one

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
:deadrose: writing batman v superman:law and order, then justice league part 1 and part 2 and then the batman would be enough for me. I'm writing a script now for my boy and it's an adventure as is and that's just one

I hear that - I'm writing a biopic and I can actually talk to the subjects and get info straight from them, but it's still tough.

I just need some sort of common thread in the movies, if they're making a universe out of them. Right now it feels like their only 'road map' is the release dates.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I would not be mad at this. Affleck is a hell of a director and let's be real Christain Bale was a wack ass Bats. He was boring as hell in Begins, Ledger straight outshined/embarrassed him in TDK, and he was a simp in TDKR. Never bought him as Bruce Wayne/Bats.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
1) this batman/superman movie is gonna be sooooo important for dc. if this shyt flops, its gonna be a ripple effect for all these shyts.

2) :sadcam: @ dwayne mcduffie not being around to pen some of these stories.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That's why they're planning to pit The Batman against Captain Marvel in November of that year, retaliation perhaps for Captain America: Civil War forcing them to move Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

:mjlol:

Marvel forced jack shyt. WB moved BvS to that spot trying to force Marvel out of the spot, Marvel was like "we make billions regardless, b" and WB moved their shyt again because they aren't about that life.