Official TLC PPV Thread 12/15/19

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So whoever said Wyatt is returning his rivals to their former selves may be right

Finn went back to NXT
Rollins is back with another dangerous trio
Bryan is the American Dragon again

Hope that means Miz is going back to some stupid reality show :banderas:

I don't know if that is giving them creative too much credit, tho.

I mean John Morrison has been signed so I wouldn't put it past them to pair them up again.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Not gonna lie, I've thought about it.
giphy.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
part of the problem is the women doing too much trying to prove they are just as physical as the men.

That's a big problem, I personally think 90% of the women should work a more ground based 90's era style. They shouldnt be out here trying to do all these complex moves and spots. They really shouldnt be in TLC matches yet, they need to work on the entertainment/ story telling aspect and stop trying to be over athletic. Becky's leg drop is incredibly bad, probably because she isnt an athlete..

Can't really fault Charlotte for this, cause he didn't even know Sane was concussed until way after the fact.

Question though, I read a report on this and...ummmm...why exactly did that match main event in the first place?

It should not have main evented, and didnt need a TLC stip, TLC is for blood fueds not random tag matches with people who arent a real team. Miz and bray should have main evented
Because Charlotte and Becky and Women's Revolution.

Basically... It would be cool if the storylines were layed out properly. the women are treated like after thoughts and side stories until they are randomly ME PPV's over the hotter stories.. Then they aint even give them the proper time to shine, its not like they have tv time limits, they could have gave them 30 seconds to shine.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm rewatching the match now. I think Kairi got the concussion after the boot from Charlotte early in the match where Kairi dove to the outside. I think the back of her head hit the floor. Then Charlotte kicked her in the head after Becky & Charlotte got done tossing her back and forth between the announce tables. The suplex into the barricade is what did Kairi in though :francis:

Anyway, Kairi will probably be out for an extended period of time. Maybe they should call up Io to replace her while she recovers

ZeItsu6.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Charlotte only sells when she's in there with someone who will stiff the shyt out of her like an Asuka or Sasha. I remember during the falls count anywhere match Sasha was lacing her with those kendo sticks and during the matches with Asuka she took some stiff looking kicks and forearms

basically Charlotte is a bully

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Charlotte only sells when she's in there with someone who will stiff the shyt out of her like an Asuka or Sasha. I remember during the falls count anywhere match Sasha was lacing her with those kendo sticks and during the matches with Asuka she took some stiff looking kicks and forearms

There was an interview a few weeks back where Mark Henry basically said the same thing. He basically said Charlotte only sells for whoever she feels like selling for.

Going back to the concussion, I was thinking back to Punk's podcast interview with Colt Cabana. He talked about having a concussion in his last match in the Rumble 2014. The doctor basically asked Punk what he wanted to do instead of pulling him out. 5 years later, the WWE doctors still ain't shyt :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There was an interview a few weeks back where Mark Henry basically said the same thing. He basically said Charlotte only sells for whoever she feels like selling for.

Going back to the concussion, I was thinking back to Punk's podcast interview with Colt Cabana. He talked about having a concussion in his last match in the Rumble 2014. The doctor basically asked Punk what he wanted to do instead of pulling him out. 5 years later, the WWE doctors still ain't shyt :francis:

Vince didn't stop a PPV when Owen Hart died. He doesn't care about performers at all and I'm sure his attitude towards injuries and health matters trickles down to the rest of the staff including the carny medical team.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's because she didn't and doesn't.
Now I realize she was pulling those shots because of kairi being hurt

My bad, Becks:shaq:
She along with Charles were having a bad match before Kairi's injury.
Basically... It would be cool if the storylines were layed out properly. the women are treated like after thoughts and side stories until they are randomly ME PPV's over the hotter stories.. Then they aint even give them the proper time to shine, its not like they have tv time limits, they could have gave them 30 seconds to shine.
The women outside of Charles & Becky are treated like afterthoughts.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Basically yeah, I was trying to convey that with the post about her being able to powerbomb most of the roster in the same situation but couldn't think of the word bully, which hits it right on the head.

The funny thing is if someone like Brock, Lashley, or Bray did this to a significantly smaller wrestler, then no one on Twitter or other wrestling forums would be defending her. Yet on Twitter I see Charlotte stans defending her like she needs it.