Official TLC PPV Thread 12/15/19

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Basically... It would be cool if the storylines were layed out properly. the women are treated like after thoughts and side stories until they are randomly ME PPV's over the hotter stories.. Then they aint even give them the proper time to shine, its not like they have tv time limits, they could have gave them 30 seconds to shine.
The women outside of Charles & Becky are treated like afterthoughts.
this shyt is disgusting to watch. why do they have these people wrestling in matches that they aren't capable of wrestling in. :unimpressed:

caclotte is PURE GARBAGE :hhh:
They don't realize that equality doesn't stretch out to genetics. Men are genetically designed to handle more pain, that's why men do better in hardcore matches. Remember how bad the women's elimination chamber match was?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The women outside of Charles & Becky are treated like afterthoughts.

They don't realize that equality doesn't stretch out to genetics. Men are genetically designed to handle more pain, that's why men do better in hardcore matches. Remember how bad the women's elimination chamber match was?
Nah what happened?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Regarding the Kairi Sane incident. Why didn`t the refs let the other women know she was hurt? Don`t they run up and talk to them like every spot. It seems like Becky was the first to notice, and the only one to intervene. I think she`s the one that told Asuka and Charlotte. When Charlotte speared,and slapped Kairi, i don`t think Becky had told her yet. She didn`t know she was concussed. It`s hard to watch, but again, she didn`t know. I highly doubt ANY wrestler in the E would do some shyt like that on purpose to someone who`s concussed. The language barrier probably didn`t help the situation either. Hope Kairi recovers and returns to the ring soon (maybe next week).

Also :salute:to Becky for being so caring. All these wrestlers know these sort of things happen. I think still it catches everyone involve off guard. Once Becky knew what was up. She put Kairi as her top priory, and tried her best to talk her through it without compromising the match. A few post back someone posted a twitter video where Becky hit Kairi with the chair. It was light enough to not hurt her, but still sort of passable for a chairshot. The camera turned to the right, then turned back to Kairi, and Becky. Becky was clearly talking to her, and metaphorically holding her hand to guide her through it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Regarding the Kairi Sane incident. Why didn`t the refs let the other women know she was hurt? Don`t they run up and talk to them like every spot. It seems like Becky was the first to notice, and the only one to intervene. I think she`s the one that told Asuka and Charlotte. When Charlotte speared,and slapped Kairi, i don`t think Becky had told her yet. She didn`t know she was concussed. It`s hard to watch, but again, she didn`t know. I highly doubt ANY wrestler in the E would do some shyt like that on purpose to someone who`s concussed. The language barrier probably didn`t help the situation either. Hope Kairi recovers and returns to the ring soon (maybe next week).

Also :salute:to Becky for being so caring. All these wrestlers know these sort of things happen. I think still it catches everyone involve off guard. Once Becky knew what was up. She put Kairi as her top priory, and tried her best to talk her through it without compromising the match. A few post back someone posted a twitter video where Becky hit Kairi with the chair. It was light enough to not hurt her, but still sort of passable for a chairshot. The camera turned to the right, then turned back to Kairi, and Becky. Becky was clearly talking to her, and metaphorically holding her hand to guide her through it.
She was still being a bully, because even if she wasn't concussed the slap was unnecessary. It's also ironic because if anyone needs a slap it's Charlotte, because she has completely regressed and more attention is being paid to her after Graves made his comments about her lack of a push.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Read a few posts in here saying before she got powerbombed by Charlotte she was tapping her as if to say don't do it.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I think Asuka recognized it once Charlotte powerbombed Kairi thru the table. Asuka & Kairi had a conversation when Asuka pulled Kairi up, and I think Asuka willed Kairi through the next few spots. Becky and Asuka definitely audibled the finish though. That was probably supposed to be Kairi's spot of pulling the rope to tip the ladder.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I think Asuka recognized it once Charlotte powerbombed Kairi thru the table. Asuka & Kairi had a conversation when Asuka pulled Kairi up, and I think Asuka willed Kairi through the next few spots. Becky and Asuka definitely audibled the finish though. That was probably supposed to be Kairi's spot of pulling the rope to tip the ladder.

The rope pull was supposed to be Kairi. Don't remember the specifics but Becky I think hit Asuka with a chair to send her out of the ring & Asuka got right up & ran to the side with the rope to do the spot. Becky might have even gave her a signal to run over there if I remember without rewatching it.