DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Any y'all watching this shyt?:DKPirate:

Times are tough right now, no LeBatard Show, and I can't be watching regular season baseball:huhldup:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Crazy fans clogged the road for Bastille Day and there was a huge crash:damn:

Leader said fucc it and started running up the mountain:pachaha:

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
They gotta start giving these fans jail sentences. They gonna get someone killed.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If I ever get rich, I'm going over there and following all the stages:wow:

Or you could hire a campervan

You'll need to go when they do an alpe d'huez stage with Dutch corner. Luckily this year Stage 12 they go up alpe d'huez so you'll get to see the waves of orange if you haven't seen it before.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Or you could hire a campervan

You'll need to go when they do an alpe d'huez stage with Dutch corner. Luckily this year Stage 12 they go up alpe d'huez so you'll get to see the waves of orange if you haven't seen it before.
Are you over in Europe?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the cobbles today. Might be some fukkery.

Amazing takeover by Van Aert yesterday. Dude absolutely beasted at the end.
Only a matter of time before Pogacar gets the yellow jersey but I hope someone comes through with the upset. Nothing against Pogacar but I think the Tour is more interesting when there's more competition.

Had years where Froome was the obvious front runner. Do we really want to see 3-6 years of Pogacar winning all the time?
:beli:

Variety is the spice of life.
:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
In the cobbles today. Might be some fukkery.

Amazing takeover by Van Aert yesterday. Dude absolutely beasted at the end.
Only a matter of time before Pogacar gets the yellow jersey but I hope someone comes through with the upset. Nothing against Pogacar but I think the Tour is more interesting when there's more competition.

Had years where Froome was the obvious front runner. Do we really want to see 3-6 years of Pogacar winning all the time?
:beli:

Variety is the spice of life.
:wow:

The problem barring Jumbo Visma there is no standout GC contender who can go up against Pogacar for now and maybe next year. Even if Pogacar was to say lose 2 mins on today's stage he'll just do some stupid long range attack and make the time up in the mountain stage. Best chance is mechanical problems and even then Roglic is more likely to have a mechanical and crash then Pogacar.