Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
On Eurosport Comms Brian Smith (a Scot) said the protesters played this very well as it was the tightest/narrowest road on the route.
Still don't know what this kind of protests achieve. I believe almost if not all Skoda cars on Grand Tours are hybrid/electric,it's not really the event to dunk on and the protrests arent even shown on TV :mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Still don't know what this kind of protests achieve. I believe almost if not all Skoda cars on Grand Tours are hybrid/electric,it's not really the event to dunk on and the protrests arent even shown on TV :mjlol:

They're doing it all the time over here now happening at least once a week on the motorway city street. Any international sporting event in the UK they are protesting.

This also happened the other day

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What is this? The cycling championships?
Where can I watch?

The Men's Road Race.

You might be able to view the replay via the BBC iplayer with VPN. I know that did work years ago not sure if it still does.

Should also check the UCI website.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh shyt MVDP is riding the MTB events to try and complete the outdoor treble of CycloX Road and MTB World titles in a single season.

Only one other person has been World Champ in all 3 disciplines at the same time and that is Pauline Ferrand-Prevot. She won the Road in 2014 and the CycloX and MTB in 2015.