Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Neil Magny
Light Heavyweight Rafael Cavalcante vs. Patrick Cummins
Welterweight Warlley Alves vs. Nordine Taleb
Bantamweight Iuri Alcântara vs. Leandro Issa

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Middleweight Vitor Miranda vs. Clint Hester
Bantamweight Hugo Viana vs. Guido Cannetti

Thoughts? Predictions? Overall pretty weird card. Lot of name value on here but most of them are way past their prime. It may be sad to watch.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:snooze: wow this card light as fukk. Dana must have hella confidence in Honda as a headliner now, they used to stack her cards.

Only fight that really matters to me is maybe the maia vs magny fight

The card she had with Mcmann/Cat Zingano were pretty worse. This card has big names that are recognizable to some so it will do well. Its just :to: I think we will see at least 3 ppl retire off the main card after Sat. And then they stick the TUF Brazil shyt on the main card. It may drag a little

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Ronda is going to,kill her but that whole make her suffer thing may be a bad idea

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The best way to describe this card is :flabbynsick:

The ME is a squash match. Bethe is going to get slaughtered. I think this fight has the most lopsided odds in UFC history, -1800 Rousey & +1000 Bethe. Bethe's opponents in the UFC have a combined record of 1-7. :dead: She had a relatively competitive fight with Jessamyn Duke. :mjlol:

Shogun/Lil Nog II is a good fight and should be entertaining (rematch to a Pride all-time classic), but this fight is years late. Both fighters are :flabbynsick: Both guys are coming off getting brutally finished. I'm still excited for this one though.
Who vs. Who? Two TUF Brazil finale fights that I know nothing about. :pachaha:
Struve vs. Big Nog: Another :flabbynsick: fight. At least a finish is likely. :ld: Again, both fighters are coming off brutal finish loses.
Soa vs. Bigfoot: Bigfoot is on the fast track to retirement. He's been :deadmanny: in 5 of his last 8 fights. I think Soa badly KO's him.
Gadelha vs. Aguilar: Number #1 contender fight that I don't care for at all. :yeshrug:

Maia vs. Magney: Relevant fight to the WW division, but I don't see this fight being good.

Feijao vs Starbucks Employee of the Week: One of the most exciting fighters in the LHW division (Feijao) is fighting one of the most boring. Mr. Starbucks is going to grind him out for a boring decision. I'm still holding out hope for a brutal Feijao finish. :francis:

#fukktheUFC&Reebok

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
this card is weak but with all the promotion the ufc is doing with this card (the most i've ever seen for a ronda fight) i wouldnt be surprised if this shyt did 500K. i was on espn yesterday, barely scrolled down 3 pages and saw 3 articles about ronda and even a ad for the fight. they really trying to bank on her.

big nog, upset of the night :lupe:

i always liked big foot but, i think soa might turn him into a highlight reel :sadcam:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That Starbucks line :heh:

Weigh-ins start at 5:00PM EST.

I'm calling fukkery for the ME, Coli Cash and all :manny:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
this card is weak but with all the promotion the ufc is doing with this card (the most i've ever seen for a ronda fight) i wouldnt be surprised if this shyt did 500K. i was on espn yesterday, barely scrolled down 3 pages and saw 3 articles about ronda and even a ad for the fight. they really trying to bank on her.

big nog, upset of the night :lupe:

i always liked big foot but, i think soa might turn him into a highlight reel :sadcam:

Ronda's last fight did almost 600k and that card was absolute :trash: I wouldnt be surprised if she hit that for this card too. For an MMA fighter, she gets a lot of attention in the mainstream media.

I see both Nogs losing tomorrow.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still not hype about no chicks fighting :beli:

The heavyweights on the card got my attention though.

Not gonna be able to watch it anyway :beli:

My dumbass agreed to go out of town with my girl to her friends wedding reception and i can't get out of it,stuck like chuck :snoop:

Don't know why i agreed brehs :snoop: