Official UFC 190 Thread: Rousey vs Correia :mjlol:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Any word on the numbers of the ppv?

We'll probably need to wait another week or so for that. PPV #s are given by Meltzer who estimates the buys based on his industry/cable/satellite sources. The final #s for UFC 189 haven't even been released yet. Although, early estimates by Meltzer have it at 900k buys.

I wouldn't be surprised if this card matched (or possibly even surpassed) Ronda's last card (UFC 184 which did around 590k). This card had a bigger buzz on social and mainstream media.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Rogan going full :cape:for Ronda :mjlol:

'She's walking to the octagon, it might look like people are smacking her in the head, I think they're just trying to touch her. I think she's just..almost like a mythical creature, a mythical human.'

:wtf:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The snippet I saw on the post fight show showed me that bethe was out landing housey in space. ..housey didn't start dominating until she could grab and put her on the cage.

Mcmann should have beat her...but she fell into a striking battle with a bigger superior athlete. I counted 3 td attempts by housey and sara stuffed them all. Sara didn't really try any herself. A legit wrestler with a consistent jab will beat housey.

But where she at brehs:damn:?