Official UFC 190 Thread: Rousey vs Correia :mjlol:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Carano is the most overrated women in history. Don't kid yourself. The quality of competition between Rousey and Cyborg is miles apart
Miles apart? IDK breh.
When cyborg makes 135 they will still use past failed tests as an excuse. They will NEVER fight cyborg. Honda ain't shyt. fukk that bytch and anybody that loves her. Her and her stans are worse than #shookboys
They are truly worse than little g and his stans and that's saying a lot. fukking terrible.
If Cyborg has ONE fight at 135 and wins, there are no more excuses.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Miles apart? IDK breh.

If Cyborg has ONE fight at 135 and wins, there are no more excuses.

Zingano, Davis, Mcmann>>>Sexton and the blown up flyweights that a 155lb Carano fought. I think you brehs just see how embarrassingly easy Ronda is dispatching these women and think they are trash. They are good(by MMA womens standard of course) Ronda is just that much better

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
When cyborg makes 135 they will still use past failed tests as an excuse. They will NEVER fight cyborg. Honda ain't shyt. fukk that bytch and anybody that loves her. Her and her stans are worse than #shookboys
They are truly worse than little g and his stans and that's saying a lot. fukking terrible.

:umad:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Wait, Cyborg is going to cut to 135 for the first time in a championship fight with no IV refresh

Yeah that won't go well

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If u were, u were a unseen unknown clown.
First of all it's "an" unseen clown, moron. Secondly it's not my fault I preferred to discuss hip-hop and politics rather than analyse guys in their underwear named flex :scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Are the people who wanted Jones to move up to fight Cain stupid too? :lupe:

is she stupid for cosigning the mayweather or carano shyt even though they're up in the same weight range as cyborg.

It doesn't have to be a title fight. It would be the biggest drawing Honda fight ever even at a catchweight. Those tickets would sell so there's financial incentive for both parties.

I mean no hate towards Honda at all, she has a skillset that complements her attributes beautifully. Still, she feels like the most untested champion right now if that makes sense. It's hard to gauge how much she's grown in the UFC if at all cause nobody pushes her besides meisha. so I only watch her highlights. seeing females get beat up in squashes doesn't do anything for me. If this card is profitable Dana and co will be content with feeding her cans and sending her on promo tours to ride out her career.
yeah :heh: imo champs shouldn't switch weight for anyone

and weight differences in women is a hell of a lot more dramatic than men. with the way most women manage weight 5 lbs is like 10 or more for women too
Don't ever make that stupid ass comparison nikka. Honda and cyborg were in the same division at one point. Roy and floyd have always been like 30 pounds apart. Stupid fukking comparison. Don't ever use roy jones' name when defending ronda nikka. Have you lost your damn mind? Using the GOAT to support some hyped woman fighter? :dahell:
Its name recognition goddamn :what:Yal be ready to cape at the drop of a dime. You full well got the point so chill :mjlol:

I bet against Ronda ffs :russ:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
yeah :heh: imo champs shouldn't switch weight for anyone

and weight differences in women is a hell of a lot more dramatic than men. with the way most women manage weight 5 lbs is like 10 or more for women too

Its name recognition goddamn :what:Yal be ready to cape at the drop of a dime. You full well got the point so chill :mjlol:

I bet against Ronda ffs :russ:
You gotdamn right im ready to cape for roy at the drop of a dime :ufdup:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I think it's laughable to say that Rousey is "dodging Cyborg". most people saying that couldn't tell you her first and last name without looking it up. it's just a bandwagon thing to mention "Cyborg" when talking about Rousey. like others have mentioned the current champ shouldn't have to switch weight for anyone. especially when that particular one has a long history of banned substance abuse.

both of them are still in their prime and it will eventually happen most likely within the next year or two if Cyborg can stay off the roids. I hate Dana White, but he seems to know what he is doing in this situation by dragging out all the Rousey/Cyborg drama for a few years and then break all of the MMA pay-per-view numbers when it finally does happen.

Last edited: