OFFICIAL VIDEO: YG x Nipsey Hussle - "F*ck Donald Trump"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Not that it will matter, but
1. This video will not convince anyone that's already voting for him better yet if anything it might get some racists to go out and vote for him.
2. Cats focus too much on Donald Trump. What we should focus on is Bernie and Hillary, they are the cats saying that they fukk with us. We already know that the republicans aren't doing shyt for us.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
CcrJ415UYAAzvuc.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Not that it will matter, but
1. This video will not convince anyone that's already voting for him better yet if anything it might get some racists to go out and vote for him.
2. Cats focus too much on Donald Trump. What we should focus on is Bernie and Hillary, they are the cats saying that they fukk with us. We already know that the republicans aren't doing shyt for us.

i dont think its ment to convince anyone anything tbh

they both put how they feel about trump on a song which is a good thing

this is one of the best songs so far for me in 2016, powerful west coast music, yg a blood nipsey a crip, up to date bars giving you that awareness of whats goin on today

hopefully a 10 man remix comes along

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

this is one of the best songs so far for me in 2016, powerful west coast music, yg a blood nipsey a crip, up to date bars giving you that awareness of whats goin on today

what this song needs is some rappers who are powerful in the music industry, not that if it will ever happen but that's what will make people pay attention to this record more. song is dope anyways.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Yea yea I know my comment is semi off-topic. I'm just saying that, entertainment aside, the trump coverage from the black community is irrelevant at this point. But this discussion is really not meant for the booth.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Imagine Cube, Kendrick, Kurupt & Jay Rock on an official remix of this with YG & Nipsey :banderas::ohlawd::whew: