Offset vibing to jazz band in Paris

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Been to Paris twice now. First time was eh just going to the tourist sites. Second time ended up meeting this chick from Senegal (if I remember correctly) and she took me to the Black side of Paris, it was dope.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The Parisians never stopped fukking with Jazz. American jazz stars would go over there and flourish. So there’s legendary jazz clubs all over the city…I took my parents to one, they loved it and still talk about it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The Parisians never stopped fukking with Jazz. American jazz stars would go over there and flourish. So there’s legendary jazz clubs all over the city…I took my parents to one, they loved it and still talk about it.
Lot of black people moved over there in the past. Can't blame them. Black soldiers were treated better by the French than their own American 'Brothers in arms' during WW1 and WW2

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Been to Paris twice now. First time was eh just going to the tourist sites. Second time ended up meeting this chick from Senegal (if I remember correctly) and she took me to the Black side of Paris, it was dope.

What was the Black side like? How were the Parisian brehs and brehettes?