Sucha Great Woman.
UKVu0t8.gif

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs and this bullshyt they on lately not wanting their kids and future generations to know their ancestors weren’t shyt so they trying to dismiss/hide actual history. Get over it …history isn’t always supposed to make you feel good. The past has repercussions in the future. It also is to teach you not to make the same mistakes.
Cacs? You calling @tuckgod a cac :troll::steviej:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The blessing was she lived long enough to free other black people. The longevity itself is meaningless because she was used as a tool. Think of all the intellectual properties that were stolen from her. The years of free labor. Sex abuse. So a black person living long in those days was not really a good thing. It’s only fortunate for the slave owners because they got more out of them.

If given half a chance I would flood the airwaves with these little known facts that is sure to depict those currently in power as frauds. Ron Desantis is trying to water down black history. I got a surprise for you fucck boy.
Yesterday I was browsing the Facebook page for the local PHA lodge and came across this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...PEWFnY1LJu9Mr81l&id=740655433&mibextid=Nif5oz

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I love how one comment was made about HT not being real and the entire forum is showing her love ❤️

Like someone said HT was a super hero

👏 for her

🙏🏽