OKC's Sam Presti and Billy Donovan getting death threats after Westbrook and George trades

Daps
......this is what sent OKC over the edge? :mjlol:

These lame ass (white) fans have never had to root for a bad team. They came over from Seattle with a second-year Durant and then drafted James Harden and Russell Westbrook.

They didn't realize that without being set up by the league to have a good team, they're the Sacramento Kings. But that's not fair to the Kings, actually, because the Kings at least had Webber and Divac and should have made the finals. So I guess they're more like the...Memphis Grizzlies? Sounds about right.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’d be pissed as wel as a fan. That horrible harden trade losing Durant for nothing then see when he left golden state they got Russell. Trading oladipo for trash and watching him turn into an all star. Being a playoff team then waking up and trading pail George who had years on his contract for a young unproven guy and draft picks. Then trading the only guy who wanted to stay in Westbrook for a washed up Chris Paul and draft picks. And now being sold it’s going to be a tough year but we have draft picks even though most drafts are crap and Presti hasn’t hit on a draft pick in years.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I’d be pissed as wel as a fan. That horrible harden trade losing Durant for nothing then see when he left golden state they got Russell. Trading oladipo for trash and watching him turn into an all star. Being a playoff team then waking up and trading pail George who had years on his contract for a young unproven guy and draft picks. Then trading the only guy who wanted to stay in Westbrook for a washed up Chris Paul and draft picks. And now being sold it’s going to be a tough year but we have draft picks even though most drafts are crap and Presti hasn’t hit on a draft pick in years.
I hope they’re so pissed they give the team back to Seattle where it belongs.

The horrible Harden trade was the beginning of the end for a franchise that should have never existed in the first place.:yeshrug: