OKC's Sam Presti and Billy Donovan getting death threats after Westbrook and George trades

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
These lame ass (white) fans have never had to root for a bad team. They came over from Seattle with a second-year Durant and then drafted James Harden and Russell Westbrook.

They didn't realize that without being set up by the league to have a good team, they're the Sacramento Kings. But that's not fair to the Kings, actually, because the Kings at least had Webber and Divac and should have made the finals. So I guess they're more like the...Memphis Grizzlies? Sounds about right.

Don't compare us to the Thunder :ufdup:

We got it out the mud and were successful without a league stimulus package... also as far as places to live Memphis > Oklahoma City

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
God damn, lol tell us how yall really feel

It's really like that?
Y'all about to hurt my feelings

Y'all goofy, and actually we do have the newer model, he's called SGA
The death threats came when we failed to move cp0 ol flopping ass

Oh yeah, and fukk Seattle, die slow, goofy ass nikkas
Didn't dame just save y'alls metro area? Go get a Kanter jersey, and kick back

Big 3 a be thru there, hahahahah

Last edited:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
OKC is a shythole place infested with inbred cacs, they should be quaranteed from society instead of having a basketball team to watch

Give them a hockey team again, let them keep the Thunder branding and move the NBA team out to Seattle :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
nice dapfish tho
Happy to help
n5diId8_zpsga02zix0.png

Daps
God damn, lol tell us how yall really feel

It's really like that?
Y'all about to hurt my feelings

Y'all goofy, and actually we do have the newer model, he's called SGA
The death threats came when we failed to move cp0 ol flopping ass

Oh yeah, and fukk Seattle, die slow, goofy ass nikkas
Didn't dame just save y'alls metro area? Go get a Kanter jersey, and kick back

Big 3 a be thru there, hahahahah

This post is as corny as your bytch-ass town, team, and owners.

Talmbout "oh the death threats was for not moving Chris Paul" like that matters or explains it. fukkin' lame ass fanbase in a shythole town, but then again, if I lived in Oklahoma City, I'd be desperate for anything to have some pride in too.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
This post is as corny as your bytch-ass town, team, and owners.

Talmbout "oh the death threats was for not moving Chris Paul" like that matters or explains it. fukkin' lame ass fanbase in a shythole town, but then again, if I lived in Oklahoma City, I'd be desperate for anything to have some pride in too.
cool! i'm high on legal diesel right now, how bout you?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
shyt is dumb

Also :heh: at all logic going out the window about the Thunder because of Seattle. Dudes talking about being set up by the league & shyt like the Thunder were handed the 1st pick multiple times or something. If anything the league has managed to always come through with some new rule or something at the worst possible time for the Thunder.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I hope they’re so pissed they give the team back to Seattle where it belongs.

The horrible Harden trade was the beginning of the end for a franchise that should have never existed in the first place.:yeshrug:
I feel like the league is gonna make seattle eat a little shyt before they get a team back.

Also Seattle council bytching about not wanting that traffic downtown at key arena for nba games...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I feel like the league is gonna make seattle eat a little shyt before they get a team back.

Also Seattle council bytching about not wanting that traffic downtown at key arena for nba games...

If Jeff Bezos is interested in bringing back the Sonics I doubt the league will put up much resistance.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I completely believe Presti wanted to move Westbrook and knew he couldn’t win with him

And this pg13 stuff basically gave him a way out while not getting destroyed by okc

Cause you can’t tell me he couldn’t build a competitive roster with all the talent he has and draft picks at his disposal