Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bunk.

Bunk still kills anyone.
Everything and Everybody to this day.

Nuffin stopping the perfect timed. Bunk.

Bunk and huff are still the end game.

Chu Bunk as hell.

Still no survivors.
Oh and if you got a problem with shyt being bunk as hell.
You mad.
Chu bunk.
ol Bunk Ass.
from trying to diss the word, bunk.

Bunk ass.
Ol bunk ass boi.

Bunk ass nikka.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
These are a few that never picked up, but were always used right on time, by the right person.

"Yeah, I'm hip". Which meant, shut up already...lol.
"Smell you later". This was before Will Smith on the opening song to "Fresh Prince".
"Hey Hey Hey". Which originated from "What's Happening", especially Dwayne.
"What's Happenin Captain?" Something I said for a long time. This is how the fellas wound up greeting me as soon as they saw me. I believe I was the one who made it up.
Telling somebody to "Be Low". This was a family favored. It could mean anything...lol.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I almost don't wanna say these two, especailly the second one, since it's so easy to be accused of being gay these days, and since the gay life is so much more of a normal thing than it was in the 80's.

"Yall got something for the head?". This was something you'd ask two or more brothers, if they wanted a ride to the liquor store, or if they wanted to ride with you to a party. It was a way of telling them they had to at least pitch in for the alchohol, if they couldn't give you gas money.

"Butt Boys". This is a real tough one to understand today, however it simply meant your closest and earliest childhood buddy, especially from the hood...almost as if yall known each other since wearing diapers. This term was used a lot in the 80's in some of the roughest hoods.

Last edited: