On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Just curious, how did it work out for you? Was it hard or easy? Are there children inovled? If you would recommend how to deal with it, what would you say to that person who may be getting one? :lupe:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Breh yall still having problems over her wanting another seed? :why:

Not really, Im comming of a year long deployment and things have just changed between us. I litteraly feel sick to my stomach. I worry about how the relationship will change and how it will affect our children that we have.

I feel like im carrying a big bag of bricks that i keep carrying around.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not really, Im comming of a year long deployment and things have just changed between us. I litteraly feel sick to my stomach. I worry about how the relationship will change and how it will affect our children that we have.

you share that girl breh. only reason things would be different between you two when you get back from deployment. her boyfriend had to move out and you came back in. you are in the way of her happiness. you are now preventing her from being with her true love that she has been with for a year now. cold world breh. gotta accept it for what it is and deal with it accordingly.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I have. I went to the bookstore and got the texas divorce book, made all my own copies, did all my own filing. Bribed my ex husband with $300 to sign the citation of waiver. That way he didnt hafta come to court and he agreed with errything. It was pretty simple. It didnt affect our boys much cuz I think they were just happy the fighting stopped.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Just curious, how did it work out for you? Was it hard or easy? Are there children inovled? If you would recommend how to deal with it, what would you say to that person who may be getting one? :lupe:
depending on what state ur in, they may send u to some classes for children going thru divorce, just for the wellbeing of the child. But if thats how u are feeling, there is no need to drag the marriage on, if it cant be fixed.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Dont do it breh, theres no worse feeling than not being around your kids and not having control over it :to: