On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

I can rely on you to keep the hope alive :blessed:
3548495-6310312879-dap-o.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
you share that girl breh. only reason things would be different between you two when you get back from deployment. her boyfriend had to move out and you came back in. you are in the way of her happiness. you are now preventing her from being with her true love that she has been with for a year now. cold world breh. gotta accept it for what it is and deal with it accordingly.

Yup, most likely. These Army nikkas stay going through it. :wow:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Breh you were the one giving me hope for marriage and staying faithful

What happened :to:

I just worked so much, I rarely called and when i did, it was only like a 5 minute conversation. We had a 'talk' a few months ago so we can ge tback on track. Then, she met some friends, starting smoking weed (not a big deal, but that's not like her). She would say "i'm fukked", and I would ask her "what's wrong", but she kept replying to stuff like "im fukked up" or "i need help" - she wasn't telling me what was going. These group of friends she kicks it with, I do not like at all so that plays a big role. For instance, the other week, the honda had a flat tire so she asked me what to do. I told her to call AAA and get it towed to the dealership to get a new one or get it patched. What she do? Call her friend, who is a older lady that has a son our age, asks that nikka to come to the house to change the tire. :dwillhuh: Really, bytch i told you to call AAA. I don't need this shyt right now. So I told her that nikka aint neve come over to my house again (he also brought over food when they had a bad snow storm). Then - get this, the son's BM, called my wife asking her why the fukk he is at our house changing her tire and shyt, saying that there is an emotional affair going on. This bytch now is trying to get ahold of me. <------This is what really set everything off.

So after that, i told her she can never speak to taht nikka ever again, or come over and cut off all ties. She's like fine. So I get over this BS. So yesterday, I call her asking her what's up and how she doing. Im thinking everythign is :blessed: She say's she's at her friends mother's house :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: . So after I get over this shyt, this happens so know I'm like :camby:It feels like ripping off stitches from a gun shot wound to the chest - i'm just reliving shyt all over again.

Don't ge tme wrong, all married couples have issues and problems.

I may be overreacting (hopefully).

I already told my girl that If I see him, I'm going to hill him:demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic: I've did that shyt plenty of times in Iraq, and I'm down to do it again.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just worked so much, I rarely called and when i did, it was only like a 5 minute conversation. We had a 'talk' a few months ago so we can ge tback on track. Then, she met some friends, starting smoking weed (not a big deal, but that's not like her). She would say "i'm fukked", and I would ask her "what's wrong", but she kept replying to stuff like "im fukked up" or "i need help" - she wasn't telling me what was going. These group of friends she kicks it with, I do not like at all so that plays a big role. For instance, the other week, the honda had a flat tire so she asked me what to do. I told her to call AAA and get it towed to the dealership to get a new one or get it patched. What she do? Call her friend, who is a older lady that has a son our age, asks that nikka to come to the house to change the tire. :dwillhuh: Really, bytch i told you to call AAA. I don't need this shyt right now. So I told her that nikka aint neve come over to my house again (he also brought over food when they had a bad snow storm). Then - get this, the son's BM, called my wife asking her why the fukk he is at our house changing her tire and shyt, saying that there is an emotional affair going on. This bytch now is trying to get ahold of me. <------This is what really set everything off.

So after that, i told her she can never speak to taht nikka ever again, or come over and cut off all ties. She's like fine. So I get over this BS. So yesterday, I call her asking her what's up and how she doing. Im thinking everythign is :blessed: She say's she's at her friends mother's house :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: . So after I get over this shyt, this happens so know I'm like :camby:It feels like ripping off stitches from a gun shot wound to the chest - i'm just reliving shyt all over again.

I already told my girl that If I see him, I'm going to hill him:demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic: I've did that shyt plenty of times in Iraq, and I'm down to do it again.

i told you breh. you share that hoe. fukk her. at this point, she will NEVER be a proper wife. gotta cut your losses. it's gonna be hard to divorce, but after it's all said and done, you will be happier and your sanity will be in tact. nothing worse than wondering what your bytch is doing when you aren't around her. that shyt will eat at you for the entire time that you stay with her. and she will constantly be looking at you with the :mjpls: face and you are gonna want to kill her. don't put yourself or your kids through that. kick her to the curb and take your kids. let that bytch nikka have her no good ass....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

I think its time to get off the coli and talk to your local pastor or trusted friend to discuss something like this. Lets not let the forum knuckleheads egg you on further into the demonic realm.

Your focus should be keeping your cool and slowly seperating yourself from this woman. Its obvious she's sleeping around and doesn't love you anymore. Start to realize this now so that you can begin to reorganize your life.

@Emperor_ReinScarf help this man before he does something rash! :damn:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Damn, hopefully you ain't sharing that.

You're precisely the reason I'd never mess with a married broad especially if her husband is in the military. I have an uncle that got that PTSD, dude be so paranoid he got guns hidden all through the house. Underneath couch cushions, his pillow. :snoop:. fukk that, I wouldn't wanna get involved with that shyt

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
i told you breh. you share that hoe. fukk her. at this point, she will NEVER be a proper wife. gotta cut your losses. it's gonna be hard to divorce, but after it's all said and done, you will be happier and your sanity will be in tact. nothing worse than wondering what your bytch is doing when you aren't around her. that shyt will eat at you for the entire time that you stay with her. and she will constantly be looking at you with the :mjpls: face and you are gonna want to kill her. don't put yourself or your kids through that. kick her to the curb and take your kids. let that bytch nikka have her no good ass....

I think its time to get off the coli and talk to your local pastor or trusted friend to discuss something like this. Lets not let the forum knuckleheads egg you on further into the demonic realm.

Your focus should be keeping your cool and slowly seperating yourself from this woman. Its obvious she's sleeping around and doesn't love you anymore. Start to realize this now so that you can begin to reorganize your life.

@Emperor_ReinScarf help this man before he does something rash! :damn:

I'm gonna call her today and see what it is.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not really, Im comming of a year long deployment and things have just changed between us. I litteraly feel sick to my stomach. I worry about how the relationship will change and how it will affect our children that we have.

I feel like im carrying a big bag of bricks that i keep carrying around.

you share that girl breh. only reason things would be different between you two when you get back from deployment. her boyfriend had to move out and you came back in. you are in the way of her happiness. you are now preventing her from being with her true love that she has been with for a year now. cold world breh. gotta accept it for what it is and deal with it accordingly.

Thank you for fighting for our freedom breh :mjlol:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

I work crazy hours too (I'm corporate) my Fiance is the lower earner I'm literally working HARD and breaking my back not only to be a good PROVIDER but also a good S.O emotionally. IF SHE EVERR tried this shyt. BUSHES. I've been with her 7 years and her cheating or exhibiting bird like behaviour is something I can't accept. From time another man can be casually in my crib and shyt it's a wrap. From time she started adopting a demonic lifestyle.... my fiance gets depression I can deal with that but another man in my home is shyt I can't deal with.

as @Steve Piffler said. I think it's best you get your distance because the frustration of working hard and having a woman do shyt like this can make you wanna kill her.

I think some distance to clear your head is crucial right now then once you get home face to face you guys need to decide where y'all are going whats going on etc. As @Hiphoplives4eva said if you do love her and want to make it work I'd recommend couples counselling.

Don't be surprised when y'all go couples counselling and she says something like she wasn't getting enough attention. Women would do ANYTHING when they feel they're not getting enough attention. I bet thats her problem...