One of the most underrated CFB conference seasons ever? A closer analysis of conference bowl records

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
The ACC's relatively lack of mention when talking about the best conference in college football this year remains a puzzling mystery when you actually view the data of how the conference was historically dominant. To help paint the picture of just how good the ACC as a whole conference was, the chart below doesn't even include tonight's Clemson national championship win over Alabama(because it was made just before tonight).
9SeSfxO.jpg

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Facts but fukk the ACC

The U got next homie, your defense is already at that elite level (thanks to the recruiting picking back up and better coaching).
You guys are following that recent Clemson/FSU recruiting blueprint and path to returning back to the glory, so it's coming.:salute:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
The U got next homie, your defense is already at that elite level (thanks to the recruiting picking back up and better coaching).
You guys are following that recent Clemson/FSU recruiting blueprint and path to returning back to the glory, so it's coming.:salute:
:Canesalute: now all we need is our Offense to be potent

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
That's because no one respects the parody of the ACC Coastal. GT, VT, UNC, Miami, and Pitt just trade losses around to each other and fly completely under the radar by doing so. In fact this season I think all the teams I mentioned spent some time ranked between 10 to 25 during the year, but would lose the following week and fall. Until one can break away and establish themselves cconsistently as the top team on that side, the conference will always get a meh response regardless of what numbers may say.