☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A lot of us millenials did go out and vote. Don't believe the hype. The Baby Boomer generation still outnumbers us and they have more voting power than we do.

Bernie never had a chance anyways with all the crooked activity in the DNC.
The DNC wasn't crooked. And Bernie isn't a democrat.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Canova-DWS race is a terrible example to use. Everything in that race favored her, from demographics to establishment support. It's a wonder Canova did as well as he did. Just because Bernie has a large base of support across the country (macro) doesn't mean that would translate to a specific locality (micro).
That's a fair point.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The DNC wasn't crooked.

giphy.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
but they arent voting for hillary anyway, so what the fukk is your point :dead:

this is about bernie gaining votes that hillary cant attain
Nah breh, Bernie would make a large portion of Hillary's supporters switch to Trump even tho they hate Trump's guts.

:mjlol:

trump, who has hit his peak in supporters, would suddenly gain an influx of new supporters because bernie is more hated than he is.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Canova-DWS race is a terrible example to use. Everything in that race favored her, from demographics to establishment support. It's a wonder Canova did as well as he did. Just because Bernie has a large base of support across the country (macro) doesn't mean that would translate to a specific locality (micro).
Also, Canova is a bad candidate. The only thing good about him is his stances. Dude looked awful in his debate with her. He didn't even know names.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hilary is losing it with 17 percent... If Obama can more than double that and Bernie was strong in that category, what does that tell you?

Hillary is doing terribly with non-educated white males, sure. And Bernie would have done better with that group, of course. But that's Trump's core demographic. And while I believe Bernie would have done better than Clinton, I don't believe he would have pulled any more from that pool than the historical average (for the reasons above). I also don't believe Bernie would be able to mobilize black voters.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would not have. Because when they're pitted together, a lot of what Bernie stands for is what has annoyed moderates and right-wingers.

The pendulum is swinging away from the "PC" culture...and ya'll do not realize it.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @Chicken Pot Pie @humble forever @Darth Nubian @General Mills
lemme revisit this bullshyt ass post

what you're saying is that they would have come out for trump :what: you're dead wrong, breh :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lemme revisit this bullshyt ass post

what you're saying is that they would have come out for trump :what: you're dead wrong, breh :dead:
No he isn't. Trump is pulling in the racial resentment crowd. They don't care about honesty and reliability. And like I said above, many of the things Bernie stands for would also help minorities, and that's something they're not having. They're fed up with minorities getting over at their expense.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he isn't. Trump is pulling in the racial resentment crowd. They don't care about honesty and reliability. And like I said above, many of the things Bernie stands for would also help minorities, and that's something they're not having. They're fed up with minorities getting over at their expense.
you're talking about people who would have voted for trump anyway :what: i dont get it

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
No where in this analysis do you all accept that Bernie is a weak politician with no real allies besides a loud, small and ultimately feckless group of supporters.

You haven't told me nothing I don't know.

The right fears hillary. I want what the right fears.

The right does not fear Bernie. They don't even acknowledge him.
No where in all of this was anyone talking about the ability or effectiveness of the presidency. Rather a simple statement was made that Bernie would beat Trump in an election. Nothing more, nothing less. The right doesn't fear Hillary, they hate her, there's a subtle difference you're not quite understanding.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Nah breh, Bernie would make a large portion of Hillary's supporters switch to Trump even tho they hate Trump's guts.

trump, who has hit his peak in supporters, would suddenly gain an influx of new supporters because bernie is more hated than he is.

chloe.gif
Who hates Bernie other than Hillary supporters? Most people don't even know who he is and very, very, very few people who would vote for Hillary would not vote for Bernie, if only because he's not Trump...ironically the same reason Hillary supporters want everyone to support Hillary.
:lolbron:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
chloe.gif
Who hates Bernie other than Hillary supporters? Most people don't even know who he is and very, very, very few people who would vote for Hillary would not vote for Bernie, if only because he's not Trump...ironically the same reason Hillary supporters want everyone to support Hillary.
:lolbron:
It makes absolutely no sense, the same people saying people will go out and vote just to keep trump out the Whitehouse, suddenly say the same isn't true if bernie was the candidate.