Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Polling by Gallup

CtefBL1UMAAa0Xj.jpg

It's impressive that the 2 major parties turned more people off this year than Bush/Gore and Kerry/Bush

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
As this boards foremost youth I'll say that outside of dumbdikk frat kids wearing trump shyt there's no excitement on my state university campus for either candidate. I've never seen Hillary gear on anyone below 50. Still see a few Bernie stickers around tho.

Everyone I talk to about the election is very apathetic.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What's funny is that people always show up in lesser numbers than those who claim they intend to vote. So that 47% is closer to 30.
As this boards foremost youth I'll say that outside of dumbdikk frat kids wearing trump shyt there's no excitement on my state university campus for either candidate. I've never seen Hillary gear on anyone below 50. Still see a few Bernie stickers around tho.

Everyone I talk to about the election is very apathetic.

fukkery is going to be afoat :wow:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
fukkery is going to be afoat :wow:

I joke on here a lot but on god I've yet to see any hrc gear at all. Which is crazy cause last spring by the end of the semester I'd see 1-2 Bernie shirts a day. I volunteered with the on campus campaign last year and we'd hand out fliers and shyt like once a week. The HRC campus group was literally 3 young dems who had a stand once at out student union. Never did anything.

They never prioritized the youth vote in the primary and it's killing them now.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I joke on here a lot but on god I've yet to see any hrc gear at all. Which is crazy cause last spring by the end of the semester I'd see 1-2 Bernie shirts a day. I volunteered with the on campus campaign last year and we'd hand out fliers and shyt like once a week. The HRC campus group was literally 3 young dems who had a stand once at out student union. Never did anything.

They never prioritized the youth vote in the primary and it's killing them now.

I still see plenty of Bernie bumper stickers and kids on campus wearing Bernie shirts

Shid, I got a Bernie car magnet

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I still rarely see anything Hillary out here; much more Trump stuff. :yeshrug:

Like a month or so ago I saw a bunch of Jill Stein supporters on an overpass with "#NeverHillary" signs in Bellingham. :heh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You say that like there's anyone running in their interests anyway or that the voting isn't a sham. Just look at the 2000 and 2004 elections.

How will anyone ever represent your interests if you don't participate in politics and you don't vote? Where are these candidates going to come from and why would they risk their career banking on a fickle voting block? You know what the older generation did when they didn't like the candidates, they ran themselves. You know what this generation does, complains on Twitter.

I swear the youth don't think this shyt through.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
maybe they can't get away from their coveted service sector jobs to vote

tbh they're just as spoiled and entitled as baby boomers

:manny: