WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: he'd be polling way ahead of him right now

GTFOH :camby:
No. He wouldn't.

I don't think you all understand how unpopular far leftists are.

They're loud...but they're not popular. Hillary represents the silent majority. Like it or not.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Trump will lose because he has no ground game.
You know.. i thought about this and believed it for a long time. But now im not sure:patrice:

What Trump is doing is unprecedented.. he literally is not doing the normal route. And despite losing the 1st debate its working for him. He destroyed the ENTIRE republican field by shaking shyt up. He was dead in the water a month ago and is now within striking distance.

He is actually so close that the Dems are rightfully worried. The whole election playbook of raising obscene amounts of money and opening multiple offices in every battleground state is looking :flabbynsick:

For all the cash and ground teams Hilldog has she is either barely winning or is tied in most legit polls.

Out of all this fukkery i hope the tired election ways will go away. Im tired of having elections based soley on who can raise then spend the most on ads.

Its a digital age. Even if Hill scrapes out a win.. what Don has been able to do without legit ground teams and being outspent crazily is impressive.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know.. i thought about this and believed it for a long time. But now im not sure:patrice:

What Trump is doing is unprecedented.. he literally is not doing the normal route. And despite losing the 1st debate its working for him. He destroyed the ENTIRE republican field by shaking shyt up. He was dead in the water a month ago and is now within striking distance.

He is actually so close that the Dems are rightfully worried. The whole election playbook of raising obscene amounts of money and opening multiple offices in every battleground state is looking :flabbynsick:

For all the cash and ground teams Hilldog has she is either barely winning or is tied in most legit polls.

Out of all this fukkery i hope the tired election ways will go away. Im tired of having elections based soley on who can raise then spend the most on ads.

Its a digital age. Even if Hill scrapes out a win.. what Don has been able to do without legit ground teams and being outspent crazily is impressive.
Trump barely has campaign offices and killed all the GOP candidates. You can't even fault him for that. Why do it, if he doesn't need to?

Its not a real campaign...but he hasn't lost either.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

It is a fascinating case study

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
maybe they can't get away from their coveted service sector jobs to vote

tbh they're just as spoiled and entitled as baby boomers

:manny:

Ahh yes the poorest generation with the worst job market who've come of age in an era of nonstop war and debt. The spoiled gd kids smdh

Bernie would never beat Trump though...so theres that.

And I know bernie fans (I mean I like the guy, but not as POTUS) will never understand that.

You're retarded

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Trump will lose because he has no ground game.

Scary to think if he had opened some offices he might have had a decent shot of winning. :damn: