Onlyfans really shows you that these celebrities

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don’t really have it like that financially.

Content creators as well, hopping on onlyfans.

Makes you wonder how all these celebrities that aren’t actors or entertainers with consistent jobs are making money.

Only reason I brought it up is because I was looking at Hoopz’s IG page and she has an onlyfans.

Social media really is a facade.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nobody has it like that. It doesn't just apply to celebrities

Most dope boys, Scammers, strippers, real estate agents, business owners etc.. Make less than a 9-5 civilian with a decent career

It's a reason people don't hit those guys up when they're in a financial emergency and instead hit up the responsible breh with a stable career and regular life

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might just be greed though

There’s tons of rich ppl who still do foul/onerous shyt to get more and more money because they have an addiction to whatever it is, the game, fame, attention, etc

this.... if ur really strictly only about money as a celebrity it’s a no brained and the easiest tool. U don’t even have to show nudity or anything close. If it’s one thing, people are willing to pay for anything.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Onlyfans money is quick and easy money…that’s why more women doing it, show some titties and can make an extra grand or two a month

And that’s an average twitter horoscope thot, if she got a solid following of thirst nikkas on Instagram they can make serious money not even doing shyt, the assumption she gonna be naked for having an onlyfans is a enough to reel in the money

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nobody has it like that. It doesn't just apply to celebrities

Most dope boys, Scammers, strippers, real estate agents, business owners etc.. Make less than a 9-5 civilian with a decent career

It's a reason people don't hit those guys up when they're in a financial emergency and instead hit up the responsible breh with a stable career and regular life
I’d have to disagree with the strippers and scammers part.

Strippers can make very good money.. we talking $1,000+ a night.

And I don’t know people who would scam let alone long term if they can make more money working a 9 to 5.

Now the people who have businesses on average aren’t really making money like that.