Onlyfans really shows you that these celebrities

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’d have to disagree with the strippers and scammers part.

Strippers can make very good money.. we talking $1,000+ a night.

And I don’t know people who would scam let alone long term if they can make more money working a 9 to 5.

Now the people who have businesses on average aren’t really making money like that.
Keyword in my post was most....

You underestimate how many people would rather do anything to make money besides get a job

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
lol at using a reality show whore from almost two decades ago to prove your point. sorry to rain on your fantasy op, but most abc and even d list celebrities arent on onlyfans
I gave the reason why I made the thread.

There are many people with hundreds of thousands of millions of followers on IG that promote a lavish lifestyle that have gone into this newly online sex work.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Keyword in my post was most....

You underestimate how many people would rather do anything to make money besides get a job
I think if you are stripping or scamming and making less than a 9 to 5 you are doing it wrong.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I’d have to disagree with the strippers and scammers part.

Strippers can make very good money.. we talking $1,000+ a night.

And I don’t know people who would scam let alone long term if they can make more money working a 9 to 5.

Now the people who have businesses on average aren’t really making money like that.

Idk breh

I got homegirls who strip and homeboys who scam….and tbh my friends workin in finance/tech/nursing/etc. are probably making more/have more by year end :ld:

And I’m only 23 so my friends are all still really early in their respective fields too.

That’s just my experience tho take from it what you will :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's a lot of money in onlyfans tho. Someone on Rubi Rose level can get thousands in extra income each month off these simps and it's easy.. no more than ig pics it's no more revealing for her

other women with lesser followings have a harder time with subs.. they almost have to do more on there if they want any real money from it.

9 out of 10 women on onlyfans don't really get a lot out of it tho.

9 out of 10 ig "models" live in one bedroom apartments and can barely get the lights on. They are good at fooling people.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think if you are stripping or scamming and making less than a 9 to 5 you are doing it wrong.
You're comprehension is trash. I said a decent career, not a 9-5 working at Kmart getting 30 hours a week..

It's also weird you have no problem believing a 9-5 civilian makes more than a dope boy but arguing that they don't make more than strippers and Scammers.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Idk breh

I got homegirls who strip and homeboys who scam….and tbh my friends workin in finance/tech/nursing/etc. are probably making more/have more by year end :ld:

And I’m only 23 so my friends are all still really early in their respective fields too.

That’s just my experience tho take from it what you will :manny:
Those jobs require advanced degrees though.

Finance, technology, nursing none of which are easy fields anyone can just jump into.

If you mention 9 to 5 I’m talking average income like 45k - 50k a year.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I gave the reason why I made the thread.

There are many people with hundreds of thousands of millions of followers on IG that promote a lavish lifestyle that have gone into this newly online sex work.
there are people with hundreds of thousands of millions of followers on ig that work retail:camby:

instagram fame is not the same as music or even movie star fame.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of money in onlyfans tho. Someone on Rubi Rose level can get thousands in extra income each month off these simps and it's easy.. no more than ig pics it's no more revealing for her

other women with lesser followings have a harder time with subs.. they almost have to do more on there if they want any real money from it.

9 out of 10 women on onlyfans don't really get a lot out of it tho.

9 out of 10 ig "models" live in one bedroom apartments and can barely get the lights on. They are good at fooling people.

Onlyfans only worth it fr if you already clouted up/don’t care about fukkin on cam on the internet

A lot of women aren’t clouted up, and don’t realize they’ll prolly have to start fukkin/suckin to make some serious bread :francis:

And the ones who don’t care go on to make somewhat stable income :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're comprehension is trash. I said a decent career, not a 9-5 working at Kmart getting 30 hours a week..

It's also weird you have no problem believing a 9-5 civilian makes more than a dope boy but arguing that they don't make more than strippers and Scammers.
Don’t compare them to those on the higher end of Yearly income.

Average income per year is 45k-55k so use that.

I know regular everyday women that are bottle girls that claim to make 1k+ a night.

Again, if you are stripping or scamming and making less than average income you are doing the shyt wrong. But that’s not the topic of this thread so I’m gonna move on from this.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The idea of consistently being in one place for a set amount of hours per day for some folks is just not something they're willing to do.

I got family that don't know shyt about a job but if you tryna figure out how to get some unemployment or government assistance they know exactly what to do.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
there are people with hundreds of thousands of millions of followers on ig that work retail:camby:

instagram fame is not the same as music or even movie star fame.
They are still considered as celebrities.

You are being disingenuous.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don’t compare them to those on the higher end of Yearly income.

Average income per year is 45k-55k so use that.

I know regular everyday women that are bottle girls that claim to make 1k+ a night.

Again, if you are stripping or scamming and making less than average income you are doing the shyt wrong. But that’s not the topic of this thread so I’m gonna move on from this.
And I know nikkas who claim their trap moves a brick a day :mjlol: see how claims work

Superstar
Daps
what income source would hoopz have from being famous tho? she was on a reality show like 15 years ago.