King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Born and raised here and still here

We started falling apart in 92 after the riots

A lot of black owned businesses took that insurance money, sold they homes and took off to the outskirts of cali( like palmdale and lancaster), Vegas, Texas, Arkansas and Atlanta to start over..

We also took a hit with black folks not owning they homes like we once did, which had a lot of people getting out priced on rent

But the biggest hit was the lack of political power we once had and latinos started moving in sticking together and building they own political heads in the city..

Then Cali prop 209 affirmative action came in for colleges and bam the black population among UCLA, USC, Cal all dropped, So black folks bounced out of state and never returned..

There was a brother who’s from Oakland left Cali and then started his own black gun owner gun company because of California laws…

LA, Oakland, San Francisco, etc is done for black folks..

Only reason im here, because my grandparents and parents all owned they homes and passed it down to me…

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If the property area is so expensive how is it getting over run by mexicans and other immigrants? I doubt they are making more then educated teachers and nurses who once lived in the area
Size of households for those families generally includes an extended family, with 5+ working adults

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
yep people getting priced out and latinos are moving in to the black areas

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The city is expensive now. My grandmother bought our family home in the 80’s for under 60K. Straight South Central LA. The house is worth 600k. 3/2 1200SF. Who can afford that?
:mjtf:
We got pushed out if we were silly enough to sell. I haven’t been to the house since 2017 but I think Asians and Mexicans bought us out.
:snoop:

The house my dad bought in the 80s for 100k in Inglewood is now worth 900k. Mortgage is paid off and everything.

When my mom passes, my sister and I are most definitely going to sell.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
The house my dad bought in the 80s for 100k in Inglewood is now worth 900k. Mortgage is paid off and everything.

When my mom passes, my sister and I are most definitely going to sell.
Make sure your Moms has her estate in order. The tax man wants all his money. Then internet has everything you need without the need of a lawyer.

I was trying to buy the house from my Uncle when I visited in ‘17. He had 60k on it. The house was passed to my Dad, Aunt and Uncle. He said yeah, I’m moving to Belize so you can have it.

Little did I know my Aunt already had plans. She gets the house, pulls out almost all the equity, remodels to rent out, then took the rest to move to Belize. Mind you, she and my Uncle has pensions and their house they built is paid for.

I was going to remodel and rent to my Sister.
:snoop:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If the property area is so expensive how is it getting over run by mexicans and other immigrants? I doubt they are making more then educated teachers and nurses who once lived in the area

They recieve help from the Government.

Was going point this out. Blacks are being priced out and replaced by…..migrants who earn even less money
It’s because of the Hispanic family unit being so strong and them creating economic communities in the hoods they take over, meaning the money is rotating amongst other Hispanics instead of Koreans and cacs
The Hispanic family unit being strong:heh:, bro stop please that is a lie. The Hispanic immigrants are being spoon feed to succeed and get 1000% help to create economic communities.

These Hispanics where and still come to LA from their broken countries and they recieve jobs and get paid under the table and they, not all pay taxes and they are allowed to save their money in Federal Banks. Hispanic immigrants, even Illegals can go to the bank and recieve home, business, and personal lines of credit.

Immigrants come into America and get to start over fresh, they leave all of their Bad credit, unpaid loans, debts and criminal records in the country they fled from and get to start over fresh.

Black American put their money into Banks, then the Bank turns around and gives it to illegal and then the Bank turns around and denys the Black American credit.

California has over 1 million illegals and they are allowed to have driver licenses and nothing happens to them, Black Americans get pulled over all the time and charged for crimes they do not commit:

Also Hispanic immigrans/illegals not only recieve home, business, and personal lines of credit, without any credit history, they can sell products on the street without permits, and they do not get fined SB 946. Black people tried to do that, even with permits and the police/county harass them off of the streets.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
so I'm from LA and these mexicans are more than likely getting bread from the cartel bc aint no way they getting it out the mud. I know a lot of ish......black folks who use to work at certain banks use to hip me to info like one popular laundry chain ran by them was a big money laundering operation. so yea they can afford it bc they are being bankrolled by them cartels. also the mexican mafia and the skin head white boys & the sheriffs also clicked up to run blacks out of CA ........along w other funny ish that they do......I know so much info on this matter bro, they cold...

East L.A. Gang Member Who Led Firebombing of African-American Residences Sentenced to 16 Years in Federal Prison